Hacking Mc3 On Ics 4.0.4

Blazey

Hey, I'm new here, Thsi might be the wrong section, sorry if it is. I Have been trying to hack my MC3 account on ICS AOKP B38 4.0.4 on my galaxy nexus. I already hacked it on my old phone with GameCIH but that doesn't work on ICS. Nothing seems to work! I tried the tutorial but I doesn't work. I am a veteran with about 1,000,000,000 XP and I tried to change it to 4,000,000,000 but it didn't work. Please help me I miss being level 90!

Do you have search all values, under set search range, in the settings tab?

Yep. I've tried everything. It was being really weird and showing symbols for my xp and coins. Right now for lifetime XP it says: .',,'*),/'* so I can't really do anything..... I've tried rebooting and force stopping the app and it still doesn't work!!

Ahh.....That is because it is set to high! Try 2,000,000,000. I think that's just about the highest you can go.

Yes but now how do I find the XP number? It's just symbols! I can't find 4,000,000,000 either

• Administrators

Does game guardian always have to be set to search all values no matter which game)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

No. Some games you can get away with default regions.