How to use XPrivacy

MiC2o

Hi guys ,

This is a tutorial for who don't know to use XPrivacy :

TUTORIAL :

With Xposed and Xprivacy installed, lets start to configure xprivacy in order to block any game or app you want:

1) Open Xprivacy and search in the list the game you want to block.
2) Click on the picture of the game and you will see a list of a lot of options that can be blocked.
3) Search in the list for System (Installed apps) and click on the triangle on the left, a menu will appear under it with more options inside.
4) Check every option, even the red ones, until a check signal appears in System (not a white square).
5) Go back and launch your game with Freedom !

LINKS :

XPrivacy :
Freedom :

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi, i've tried to use this method on several games such as ayakashi, summoners war, hero dm,the gate, etc but it doesnt work, i've followed your instructions and several other tips from google but still cant get it to work. any ideas?

hi, i've tried to use this method on several games such as ayakashi, summoners war, hero dm,the gate, etc but it doesnt work, i've followed your instructions and several other tips from google but still cant get it to work. any idea

XPrivacy will not make Freedom working with all games , but only on some

hi, can i using xprivacy for summoners wars sky arena so GK doesn't detected in game?

if it can, could u mine how make it work?

i try step as above, but nothing. still detected my GK in Game

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/13/2014 at 8:58 PM, MiC2o said:

Hi guys ,

This is a tutorial for who don't know to use XPrivacy :

TUTORIAL :

With Xposed and Xprivacy installed, lets start to configure xprivacy in order to block any game or app you want:

1) Open Xprivacy and search in the list the game you want to block.
2) Click on the picture of the game and you will see a list of a lot of options that can be blocked.
3) Search in the list for System (Installed apps) and click on the triangle on the left, a menu will appear under it with more options inside.
4) Check every option, even the red ones, until a check signal appears in System (not a white square).
5) Go back and launch your game with Freedom !

LINKS :

XPrivacy :
Freedom :

Hi I did not learn
Please send video tutorials:(