[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

Hello,

The method the guy used are the same as ours.

He does modify the same things and gets the same results : disconnected from the server.

We gotta find how to bypass .

show the code which have to be unlocked, then we will think how to bypass code.

Hello,

The method the guy used are the same as ours.

He does modify the same things and gets the same results : disconnected from the server.

We gotta find how to bypass .

Disconnected from the server is not a problem , last mod did the same thing at the end but it was validating with no problems . Also , you can use MITM attack for sending others informations to You ------> The server :

A CC player                              CC server

l                                                l

l________________________l

l

MITM

Intercept informations and sending new edited informations

the problem is not in disconnect. client sent at the end  of battle  the bad packets, and the server disconnects.( gaining experience hero pakets) I have already pointed out that the function introduced in version 35.

; Player::_reFlashCanPromotion(void)
		EXPORT _ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv
_ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv	; CODE XREF: Player::Server_RespFinishBattle(MSG_RESP_FINISHBATTLE *)

AND

BL	_ZN4Hero14IsCanPromotionEv ; Hero::IsCanPromotion(void)

AND 

BL	_ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv ; Player::_reFlashCanPromotion(void)

if someone can get to the end and find the problem. will be excellent

Disconnected from the server is not a problem , last mod did the same thing at the end but it was validating with no problems . Also , you can use MITM attack for sending others informations to You ------> The server :

A CC player CC server

l l

l l

l l

l________________________l

l

MITM

Intercept informations and sending new edited informations

How can we implement a MITM within the mod though?

the problem is not in disconnect. client sent at the end  of battle  the bad packets, and the server disconnects.( gaining experience hero pakets) I have already pointed out that the function introduced in version 35.

; Player::_reFlashCanPromotion(void)
		EXPORT _ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv
_ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv	; CODE XREF: Player::Server_RespFinishBattle(MSG_RESP_FINISHBATTLE *)

AND

BL	_ZN4Hero14IsCanPromotionEv ; Hero::IsCanPromotion(void)

AND 

BL	_ZN6Player20_reFlashCanPromotionEv ; Player::_reFlashCanPromotion(void)

if someone can get to the end and find the problem. will be excellent

Seems to look very stressfull, ill ask a friend of mine, who did manage to mod cc a time ago, to get the method for bypassing byhim

i was wondering will it be possible that by the time Game Guardian VIP found a way to hack CC and it is time CC get another stupid update and we just uses a few days only ha ha ha

You know, what we are doing is like jailbreaking.
It takes huge time to bypass checks, hack and all ..
But CC just has to download the hacked APK, decompile it and compare then analyze to understand what we used to bypass.
Then, in 3 day they organize an update, do some "changes to the game" in order to make the update logical for all users.
They prepare it for all versions so that any spanish, french or german player can't use it anymore.

It's kinda stressful to hack because when you think "YEAH I GOT IT" and you compile then try it you're like : "***** YOU IGG ! DISCONNECTED AGAIN !"

I feel like fighting on a ring with IGG every time I try to hack that game.

Just got raided by someone using a hack, so there really is a working hack somewhere. I wish I could find a source for it. Anyone have any ideas?

Also HBM leaderboards are full of hackers, although they do get banned quickly.

Cebrailfee, ur awesome, hahaha, so true with that : I'M FINISHED, INSTALL NOWW, and then, disconnected, hahahaha ****

Well guys, but if we get to ***** Mod this, we can do our own Mod, and public it as GameGuardian CC Mod, with the Contributers Named ingame, and payed for, thats easier for all

it takes alot of Time, and i have a Job Interview in 3 Days, i am so ***** busy atm

EDIT1:

What does that mean, in that Video at 00:25 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP6zuuTJLkU&feature=player_detailpage#t=23

Cebrailfee, ur awesome, hahaha, so true with that : I'M FINISHED, INSTALL NOWW, and then, disconnected, hahahaha ****

Well guys, but if we get to ***** Mod this, we can do our own Mod, and public it as GameGuardian CC Mod, with the Contributers Named ingame, and payed for, thats easier for all

it takes alot of Time, and i have a Job Interview in 3 Days, i am so ***** busy atm

EDIT1:

What does that mean, in that Video at 00:25 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP6zuuTJLkU&feature=player_detailpage#t=23

About the video :

A friend in my guild does the same thing and he ain't cheating..