[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

Hello everybody !

I create this topic to let ViP+ people talk about castle clash hacks.
My goal is to permit everybody to be able to hack dungeon/stat/guild boss by sharing tips and tricks.
I never hacked a game before but when I decide to learn something I do everything in order to be able to do it.
I hope it won't be against some hackers will and I don't think it will beause what I'm doing here is sharing free knowledge with poeple.
And because their hacks are free for ViP+ members (Dungeon / Guild) it shouldn't offense them.

So let's get it started :D

Today I read a lot about libgame.so hacking.
It wasn't about castle clash but about homerun battle 3D.
Anyway, the hack was using the same tool : IDA PRO (v6).

So i got it. I won't say where and how but I got it.
Then, I've also downloaded Virtuous Ten Studio in order to decompile the APK and work on it. Thanks to MiC2O to let me discover that awesome tool.

Because I'm a french player I downloaded the French CC APK with APK Downloader.

Now I have the ressources, I need to decompile the APK :
Launch Virtuous Ten Studio
Go to File -> New Project.
Select the local APK and press Import.
Type a Solution Name like CC_MOD_FR.
I wait VTS to decompile binary. It takes something like 2 minutes
When it is done you should have something like this and no error message :

1392848134-vts-done.png

Now that it is decompiled we can explore the monster :D

IF you are curious look at the spoiler, if you're not, scroll down.

The big advantage with VTS is that you can compare two APKs !

1392999176-compare.png
For that, just download a modded APK (for ViP+ the APK of Cob12 does work with VTS).
Go to File -> New Project and select the Modded APK.
Click on the "Compare & Backup" window
It should give you that after selecting each apk in the new window and after comparing :
1392999177-differences.png
Don't forget to only show different files and not identicals.

Go to \Documents\Virtuous Ten Studio\Projects\CC_FR\com.igg.castleclash_fr\Data\lib\armeabi
Copy libgame.so to your desktop
Now, Open your hex editor - I use IDA Pro.

Here's a topic to help you in understanding and hacking the game :

Hello,
Well, you know, modding an APK is basically always modding the libraries/databases.
Whenever, I think that your knowledge will surely help you. Even if it isn't the same prog language :)
So you'll just have to understand and modify dynamic librairies :)

Thanks for your comment dude, it pleases me to read somebody liking my goodwill :)

I will add some screenshots later to explain better my acts.
I hope somebody will come and share with us his own work because atm I'm not able to hack the correct datas.

Hello,

Nachopp I'm also in front of that problem.

I got to learn a little bit mre to know how the structure does work and the big problem is going to be the new update.

A member of the GG Team is here and found how to hack, I invited him to come on this topic and tell us how to do.

I hope he'll come and bring us some tips, tricks and knowledge.

The only different files are :

ASSETS, RES and SMALI.

The assets, as you know, are about graphics.

The res files are about values for different languages and also contains crypted xml files.

The smali files are important files, they're about android process and igg.castleclash process so I think there is the base to hack.

You can modify the smali files with the VTS editor in the comparative window.

The only different datas are :

ASSETS, RES and SMALI.

The assets, as you know, are about graphics.

The res files are about values for different languages and also contains crypted xml files.

The smali files are important files, they're about android process and igg.castleclash process so I think there is the base to hack.

You can modify the smali files with the VTS editor in the comparative window.

Look at the original post, I put some pics explaining it (spoiler)

so hp is above this line, and there's another one that needs to be changed u can find it searching for hp from a previously modded apk

"End of function BattleOperation::getHeroDamageReduce"

i'm sure attack is similar, but i'm getting too many result from the search, not sure which ones to modify.

i remember someone mentioned they couldn't do it for individual heroes, so i'm assuming it should be very similar to hp.

bottomline, don't undertstand hex codes so can't really do anything about attack or anything else for now.

so hp is above this line, and there's another one that needs to be changed u can find it searching for hp from a previously modded apk

"End of function BattleOperation::getHeroDamageReduce"

i'm sure attack is similar, but i'm getting too many result from the search, not sure which ones to modify.

i remember someone mentioned they couldn't do it for individual heroes, so i'm assuming it should be very similar to hp.

bottomline, don't undertstand hex codes so can't really do anything about attack or anything else for now.

Thanks for these infos :)

I think that all that work isn't useless but can be totally "null" if the 1.2.25 update is really anti-hack based ..

On the french version it isn't up for now, I'll wait and see ..

I think we should focus on Range, MaxHP and Attack .. MagicEnergy isn't so important if the hero is impossible to kill..

the next thing will be the troops in dungeon mode.. They have to stop attacking when the hero is in. Otherwise any other hero can oneshot ours ..