[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

His video shows an older version though. Does he have a mod that works with 1.2.35?

yes. that guy is legit. like i said before i have bought a hack off of him before. i know hes legit. i just cant keep spending 20-40 bucks on a new hack every time it gets updated

lol western union. Ok yea sure ill send you money western Union.

yeah idk about the western union but i paid with paypal. that dude maxxmis or whatever the hell his name is. i mean i still have the older apks from him, idk if its still any use for the modders.

A lot of the dudes selling mods are reselling someone else's work. Most of them right now do not have an update that works with 1.2.35, probably why some are scamming now.

I will try buying from one of them if they can show any proof it works with 1.2.35.

well this guy claims to have 1.2.35 mod i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdPhjLFVfkA&list=UUkhF3foMBq2PkuQb_Mm7vig&feature=c4-overview

just hope someone'll share the 1.2.35 here for us to compare once it gets patched and is of no use to them

I've actually bought from this guy, he was legit on his older versions, and I believe only 5 bucks per upgrade, I'll message him again. He offers both HBM & Dungeon

Maxxis is a reseller standing on what I've heard ..

If you want a real hacker people told me to look for Green Beardz and he's replying fast to mails.

Thanks, I'll try him out. His videos do not currently show 1.2.35 working either though.