Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy53

Grand Battle, a Free Android War game

I started to play Grand Battle when my friend recommended me the game. When I first enter into the game, I can easily get to know how to build my army with the guide on the interface. I set my base in a square and start to set up an attack. However, I am failed at the first. But with the help of my friend, I have leveled to the 4 level.

I don't think that I can write the strategy of the game since I am not very good at it. But the thing is I just want to recommend the game to you guys if you like the MMO battle games. It can be a good options. Maybe we can be alliances in the game.

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gretis
      Anything possible to do with this game? Lucky Patcher didn't work and I can't pull out anything from GameGuardian. Idk if it's server-sided, although I doubt it, cuz it's possible to play this game offline.
    • By kinshara
      is there anyone who can tell the method of hacking the game ninja heroes? or have an application that can do great damage to enemies?
      or have a hack method using an application other than gameguardian (rooted or no)
      let's discuss this together thanks
    • By Wolfgut
      This game screwed me out of hundreds of dollars but I cant figure out how to get any values in it at all. I know it's server sided but I know there are ways to change values like when you are buying something and change incoming values.
    • By NdxIp
      View File Counter Attack
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update 
      Submitter NdxIp Submitted 11/03/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By NdxIp
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update