Remove Pop-Up Notification @ Startup From Crackers

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Ok here a little tutorial to delete crap at startup from some (what they think they are) cool crackers. *Note: I wont post a tutorial on how to decompile a apk file' date=' this is for the people who already know!*[/color']

1. Open notepad++ and select all the .smali files from the decompiled apk file if you want to delete that crap some crackers add. Click on search and write the name of that pop-up (for a sample apkmania.com) and select Find All in All Opened Documents.

2. Notepad++ showed me the apkmania.com string is hidden in \smali\com\playcreek\DeathWorm\DeathWorm.smali. Now follow this, delete the red part and your app/game is now free of that ***** notification.

*. If you know what file it is then skip point 1.

.method public onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V

.locals 6

[color=#FF0000]	const/4 v0, 0x1

const-string v1, "apkmania.com"

invoke-static {p0, v1, v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->makeText(Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/lang/CharSequence;I)Landroid/widget/Toast;

move-result-object v0

invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->show()V[/color]

.prologue

const/4 v0, 0x0

invoke-super {p0, p1}, Lcom/playcreek/PlayCreekEngineActivity;->onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V

sput-object p0, Lcom/playcreek/DeathWorm/DeathWorm;->b:Lcom/playcreek/DeathWorm/DeathWorm;

iput-object v0, p0, Lcom/playcreek/DeathWorm/DeathWorm;->l:Landroid/app/ProgressDialog;

iput-object v0, p0, Lcom/playcreek/DeathWorm/DeathWorm;->m:Landroid/app/AlertDialog;

new-instance v0, Landroid/os/Handler;

<and it will go one from here>

Test it with this apk file and follow the step above: http://www.mediafire...1ejqug7zytq6d6z

Enjoy!