ISEPS Idle Particle Simulator

DerLucas432

Hey there,

I tried to hack this game, which somewhat worked out. Sadly, they have some form of mechanism to detect manipulated values.

So far, I managed to change the values of Crystals, Tokens and Tickets directly, but even changing the crystals alone seems to be hard (for me), without getting forced to hard reset the game.

I initially thought that they have a counter for the gems you have, the earned ones, and the ones you can still spend, which apparently is the case, but I still can't seem to get it to work properly.

Please note that the screen, that forces you to hard reset, only appears after restarting the game, it won't show up right away.

I'd be happy to hear any ideas or instructions how to achieve editing the crystals, and preferably tokens, without getting forced to hard reset.

Kind Regards!

Screenshot_20240903_194538_ISEPS.thumb.jpg.6c8a31d1f2fa12f5874aa3d7969cca5a.jpg

You can change the costs of things to buy with tokens 0.01

I didn't get any hard reset message when I reloaded.

I just changed my token amount directly and didn't get a hard reset message. I only edited it to 10 so maybe the trick is not to make it too high of a value. The value type for it is Double and its easier to find when you can buy things at 0.01

Edited by sammax71

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2024 at 8:48 PM, sammax71 said:

You can change the costs of things to buy with tokens 0.01

I actually found out that you can simply look for the level of those things. You can simply search them in order, edit them together, and then you won't run into the issue of being forced to reset. I don't really have the gems or Tokens on my account, but everything is maxed. Also saved me a couple thousand clicks. 😅