Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator

Skullboyq

On 10/2/2016 at 2:54 PM, Blazemaster64 said:

@AngLaboMo i can't hack it using float. Can you tell me the tutorial ?

FUZZY+FLOAT 1.search for subscribers then if you change the value of the subs then search for nearby value/address and follow nofear suggest in the top post with image

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, AngLaboMo said:

FUZZY+FLOAT 1.search for subscribers then if you change the value of the subs then search for nearby value/address and follow nofear suggest in the top post with image

I am working on a "easy" guide. 

Every launch, game changes values method. 

One launch  negative 0.01 was max.   Another it is 447.5 float (not negative)... 

On 10/4/2016 at 6:51 PM, NoFear said:

I am working on a "easy" guide. 

Every launch, game changes values method. 

One launch  negative 0.01 was max.   Another it is 447.5 float (not negative)... 

yep i also see that :) this is the result @NoFear thanks for giving me a converter i got it :D

pewdiepie2.jpg

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

Awesome! 

Glad you got it. 

For others:

I have NO idea how to replicate what you just did there. Also, is it possible to replicate what you did with a game already in progress? I'm mainly only interested in brains.

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, rollerce said:

I have NO idea how to replicate what you just did there. Also, is it possible to replicate what you did with a game already in progress? I'm mainly only interested in brains.

I could give you the save file. Then you don't have to do anything :P

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

I could give you the save file. Then you don't have to do anything :P

I'm already fairly deep into the game, that's why I was asking. I'm loathe to have to start over. I just wanted a bit of a leg up on the brains. I don't want to totally obliterate the gameplay, I just want a bit smoother sailing.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, rollerce said:

I'm already fairly deep into the game, that's why I was asking. I'm loathe to have to start over. I just wanted a bit of a leg up on the brains. I don't want to totally obliterate the gameplay, I just want a bit smoother sailing.

Do many unknown increase/decrease for float value. 

Do this for your total views over and over... 

When you finally find it. The rest of the values are "nearby"  like in my video. 

increase when you gain views 

Decrease when you spend them. 

12 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Same Process,

Unknown Float

Decrease and increase until only very little values left <10 Optimal

Edit the values only and bam only brains

I'm stuck, I never find the value I want to have ...

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, derrobin154 said:

I'm stuck, I never find the value I want to have ...

I know this one is very difficult. Each launch values are encrypted differently. 

I think with brains and premium currency when you earn them the value decreases. When you spend then, the value increases. (at least dword value of them). 

Try that... 

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

I know this one is very difficult. Each launch values are encrypted differently. 

I think with brains and premium currency when you earn them the value decreases. When you spend then, the value increases. (at least dword value of them). 

Try that... 

I found the right brains value. Every time i try to change it comes back to its normal value. Not even working with changing DWord or Float. Freezing does nothing.

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, LClay said:

I found the right brains value. Every time i try to change it comes back to its normal value. Not even working with changing DWord or Float. Freezing does nothing.

I bet you didn't find the right value. Watch the video, you'll see how.