How to click a button by changing a value?

g1doz

Question

Hi,

I want to know how to make an action like click in a specific button in the game but without clicking on it but instead by changing a value?

So my question is, How to find the value that when I changed will run the function of a specific button?

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

To achieve this, you need to understand how the button works in the game.

Understand Button Events. When you click a button in a game, it triggers an event. This event is linked to a specific action or function in the game's code.
Find the Function: Each button in the game is programmed to run a specific function when clicked. For example, a "shoot" button in a shooting game runs a function that handles shooting.
Locate the Memory Address, Games store information and functions in memory. To trigger a button's action without clicking it, you need to find the memory address where the button's function is stored.

Better do the call or hooking trough modding, you will have a hard time trying this with game guardian cause the only way is to write raw assembly code.

Using Auto Clickers (Alternative):

If finding and changing memory addresses sounds too complex, you can use an auto-clicker app. Auto-clickers simulate clicks at specified intervals, so you can automate the button clicking without dealing with the game's code.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truedevelopersstudio.automatictap.autoclicker&pcampaignid=web_share

Edited by MAARS

• Moderators
On 5/24/2024 at 2:13 PM, MAARS said:

To achieve this, you need to understand how the button works in the game.

Understand Button Events. When you click a button in a game, it triggers an event. This event is linked to a specific action or function in the game's code.
Find the Function: Each button in the game is programmed to run a specific function when clicked. For example, a "shoot" button in a shooting game runs a function that handles shooting.
Locate the Memory Address, Games store information and functions in memory. To trigger a button's action without clicking it, you need to find the memory address where the button's function is stored.

Better do the call or hooking trough modding, you will have a hard time trying this with game guardian cause the only way is to write raw assembly code.

Using Auto Clickers (Alternative):

If finding and changing memory addresses sounds too complex, you can use an auto-clicker app. Auto-clickers simulate clicks at specified intervals, so you can automate the button clicking without dealing with the game's code.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truedevelopersstudio.automatictap.autoclicker&pcampaignid=web_share

Don't necessarily need to write raw assembly code.  It could be possible to change branch from screenTap/touch or action of such, and branch it to the button want clicked instead. So just tapping screen, will give the action of clicking button, without it even being visible.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Don't necessarily need to write raw assembly code.  It could be possible to change branch from screenTap/touch or action of such, and branch it to the button want clicked instead. So just tapping screen, will give the action of clicking button, without it even being visible.

Yeah this is also a good method.
my idea was to find a function we know run every frame and add a BL call to another function inside this one

kinda just like

before:

void Shoot()
{
    printf("Shooting");
}
void Tick()
{
    printf("I run every frame !");
}

After:

void Shoot()