GG crashes on dword search

Olot

hey everyone first post.

i use gg in lily's garden because it's the only game i play.

every time i search for a value with dword it scans to 45% and crashes.

i tried with other games and sometimes it works but mostly crashes.

i'm stuck with auto search that takes way longer.

maybe it's memory issue or something.

i use galaxy a22 5g android 13 rooted with magisk.

Your phone should have more memory, theres no other solution unless you can add some more memory but ive seen this method only on phones from Xiaomi

1 hour ago, Chaositic said:

Your phone should have more memory, theres no other solution unless you can add some more memory but ive seen this method only on phones from Xiaomi

how weird it is that before i had galaxy j3 2017 with android 7 with 3gb ram and it never crashed but now 4gb is not enough for android 13?

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

maybe a screenshot of what you are searching for?

it really doesn't matter what i search in any game..it works fine if i choose auto search..but i know value is dword so if i choose dword to speed up search it starts to freeze on 45% something and after gg crashes..

2 hours ago, Olot said:

it really doesn't matter what i search in any game..it works fine if i choose auto search..but i know value is dword so if i choose dword to speed up search it starts to freeze on 45% something and after gg crashes..

ok.

Good luck.

[ @Olot ]
---

it starts to freeze on 45% something and after gg crashes. i use galaxy a22 5g android 13 rooted with magisk

Newer Android version (Android 12-14) uses Phantom processes, it will abruptly stop any processes that exceeded the limit. Perhaps try to disable it: Phantom
---
Try it on your own risk, I'm not responsible for anything you tried. Proceed with caution.

3 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Olot ]
---

Newer Android version (Android 12-14) uses Phantom processes, it will abruptly stop any processes that exceeded the limit. Perhaps try to disable it: Phantom
---
Try it on your own risk, I'm not responsible for anything you tried. Proceed with caution.

too advanced for my knowledge but thanks..

[ @Olot ]
---
it's really simple, just download: Termux. Then copy, paste and enter this command:

su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false"

To avoid any issues, before turning off your phone (Shutdown/Restart) re-enable phantom:

su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs true"

Or you can disable it temporarily:

su -c "setprop persist.sys.fflag.override.settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false"

Or if you have Android 14+, just simply enable Developer Option and navigate: Android Settings -> System -> Developer Option -> Enable "Disable child process restrictions".
---
*Still proceed with caution.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Olot ]
---
it's really simple, just download: Termux. Then copy, paste and enter this command:

su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false"

To avoid any issues, before turning off your phone (Shutdown/Restart) re-enable phantom:

su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs true"

Or you can disable it temporarily:

su -c "setprop persist.sys.fflag.override.settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false"

Or if you have Android 14+, just simply enable Developer Option and navigate: Android Settings -> System -> Developer Option -> Enable "Disable child process restrictions".
---
*Still proceed with caution.

you made it look too easy..thank you so much..so what are the consequences if i forget to enable and restart phone? and how temporary disable works?

Edited by Olot

[ @Olot ]
---

if i forget to enable and restart phone?

To be honest, I don't really know since I haven't doing it myself. But probably it can cause bootloop or your device might brick.
---

how temporary disable works?

As it's name, it is temporary, the phantom will be turned on sometimes later (Overrided)
---

Edited by kiynox

1 hour ago, kiynox said:

[ @Olot ]
---

To be honest, I don't really know since I haven't doing it myself. But probably it can cause bootloop or your device might brick.
---

As it's name, it is temporary, the phantom will be turned on sometimes later (Overrided)
---

i tried with temporary and it still crashes..in termux after enter command it asked for root permission and i granted..after it goes in next line with $

so it doesnt show any command success info or something?