Help me quick please! :(

nigaer

Question

Hi, so i am trying to make a game guardian script, but i want to apply offsets and every post it was to edit the offset and things but with what.. I just want to apply the offsets like in lgl mod menu, like the toggle for example, pls help, i literally cried today multiple times cuz i can't do it! 😞

4 answers to this question

Hi @nigaer

like the toggle for example

Game Guardian can't create custom UI like LGL did. It was utilizing existing GG API, you can use something like: gg.prompt(), gg.multiChoice(), gg.choice(), etc.

but i want to apply offsets and every post it was to edit the offset and things but with what..

I don't exactly get what you mean. Do you have difficulties in writing a lua script? Or finding the correct offsets?

On 3/24/2024 at 6:51 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @nigaer

Game Guardian can't create custom UI like LGL did. It was utilizing existing GG API, you can use something like: gg.prompt(), gg.multiChoice(), gg.choice(), etc.

I don't exactly get what you mean. Do you have difficulties in writing a lua script? Or finding the correct offsets?

I want to apply offsets like to make a script for a game, and to apply some offsets i have 

Hi @nigaer,

I want to apply offsets like to make a script for a game, and to apply some offsets i have 

Sure, what do you want to apply? Fields or Methods? Before continuing, better to look up: GGIL2CPP