Please help me create a script to send messages

ScriptLover

Question

I want to create a script that sends a message to a phone number and use it to create a fun script. If you have any script API, code, or files to send, I would appreciate it if you could provide them to me. And I will definitely repay you. 

2 answers to this question

[ @ScriptLover ]
---

I want to create a script that sends a message to a phone number and use it to create a fun script

• - As said above, Game Guardian can't access anything beyond app processes. Thus it can't access messaging app.
  • - It is also aren't able to send any MMS, and can only do HTTP request.
  • - Game Guardian doesn't have built-in library or functionality to do send SMS, other than memory editing.
  • - In order to send a message, the app need access to telephony and read sim card information. Basically you can't do that with just LUA script.

---
However,  it is still possible to do that in Game Guardian but you need 3rd-party messaging APISMS API and use gg.makeRequest()

servicePlanId = ""
apiToken = ""
sinchNumber = ""
toNumber = ""
your_message = ""

gg.makeRequest(
    "https://us.sms.api.sinch.com/xms/v1/" ... servicePlanId ... "/batches",

{["Content-Type"]= "application/json", ["Authorization"]= "Bearer " ... apiToken}

'{"from":' .. sinchNumber .. ', "to": [ ' .. toNumber
   .. '], "body": "' .. your_message .. '"}'
)

---
Hope that helps...

Edited by kiynox