hacking values

machok

Question

Tell me, I can't hack the game

I'm trying to hack a store where for 5,000 donations you can get 5 million resources. I find the value 5000, it can be edited to 1, but you cannot make less than 0 or a negative number to receive a donation. Random positive numbers appear, such as 8573727285 (in billions). 

Tell me, how to make edit this value? 

Edited by machok

3 answers to this question

[ @machok ]
---

I can't hack the game

First of all, you need to tell us what game you're trying to hack. Provide a name or a link to it would be helpful.
---

how to make edit this value? 

It depends, finding '5000' might results in thousand or million result. But you can do it by:

gg.searchNumber('5000', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD)

---

13 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @machok ]
---

Прежде всего, вам нужно сообщить нам, какую игру вы пытаетесь взломать. Было бы полезно указать название или ссылку на нее.
---

Это зависит от того, что поиск "5000" может привести к результату в тысячу или миллион. Но вы можете сделать это с помощью:

gg.Номер для поиска('5000', gg.TYPE_DWORD) 
gg.editAll('1', gg.TYPE_DWORD)

---

Doomsday in Google Play. the exact number is 8650, and only 7 thousand results were found. by adding 1 unit to each address, I find what I need, but it is impossible to do less than one unit