Values

GModz_YT

Question

how can I find the real values (Values that do not change as for example when closing the game), I'm just finding the temporary value of the number of bullets, I want to get the true number so I can change the value in my script, but I can't find it no way.

14 answers to this question

10 hours ago, GModz_YT said:

how can I find the real values (Values that do not change as for example when closing the game)

I guess Pointers, offsets, item ID's

But you can't know if a value changes or not. So your forced to do restarts and test in several occasions.

10 hours ago, GModz_YT said:

I'm just finding the temporary value of the number of bullets, I want to get the true number so I can change the value in my script, but I can't find it no way.

Is this Unity game or? Does the value changes when you leave the match or? If those are the cases there should be a pointer from a possible dictionary always pointing to the class that is used to prepare all the ammo and relevant functions to it when entering a match. Pointer updates when joining new match as ammo, accuracy, bullet spray...etc changed address.

OTherwise some more insight on what you want to do + game name would be great.

Edited by Platonic

the name of the game is GUN 3D, in offline mode I intend to get the bullet value, I can, but when I reset the game, the previous bullet value changes and I have to get it again, so I'm looking for a value real of the number of bullets that are not stored in the ram, an example is from my script for hill climber racing 2, the value of the number of resources in the chest which in this case is diamonds and coins are exact right when entering the game, and not change in any way.

Is it possible to do this with changes in the lib? more precisely with the offsets? I believe it will be more pleasant because to change the native value you don't need a search, it's an immediate value change

Yes, with exceptions of updates.

I guess, But the structure is a bit weird. I didnt dump the game yet but advice you to do it and check for classes that you think is interesting. The stats in the lobby at least for the one found is under the class: GearItemUpgrade

And the one for in the match is: WeaponState

Appearently editing the function of get_Price gives you some gold hack. But to be fair i don't involve much with executables as i need to update script for each update, so knowledge is limited. Also there is no methods for either of those classes regarding guns. So i do say you check for another class. Or you dump and place in a disassembler for check the functions properly.

hmm, thanks man, it's been helping me a lot, but still, I've been studying lib for over 1 year, but I still don't know almost anything because I think it's very complicated, so in your video I was very confused, when you searched for ":GetItemUpgrade[] " were you searching for a hex of the lib present in the game? you also said that the WeaponState is the one of the match, so for example if I used the same method you used to change the value of coins to 0, would I be able to change the number of bullets to a value greater than the limit of balls?, obs : sorry is making you waste your time with my doubts

11 hours ago, GModz_YT said:

when you searched for ":GetItemUpgrade[] " were you searching for a hex of the lib present in the game?

All i did was searching for the class name, but with brackets because i get to many results in the metadata and i dont want to deal with it, then pointer search it...ending up at the GearItemUpgrade class. I search with brackets because i only get one result and can directly jump to its class, then i checked the methods of that class(0:23) and jumped to the method get_Price and edited its destination register for floating point conversion which gave me the result. But personal opinion i don't touch executables because it doesn't help "me" the way i want it. Fields and dictionaries or stuff i can have control over quite easy and i like work with pointers. So knowledge is very limited.

I suggest you find a class, find the method and then make new post on how you could modify it.

11 hours ago, GModz_YT said:

you also said that the WeaponState is the one of the match, so for example if I used the same method you used to change the value of coins to 0, would I be able to change the number of bullets to a value greater than the limit of balls?, obs : sorry is making you waste your time with my doubts

Yeah, but then i dont think WeaponState is the right class since you want to edit the lib only. WeaponState is good for fields but it has no methods for cheat bullets in lib so you can't use same way as with GearItemUpgrade. I think you could try the class WeaponItems 🙂

Also do dump the game and check out classes related to guns.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:18 AM, GModz_YT said:

the name of the game is GUN 3D, in offline mode I intend to get the bullet value, I can, but when I reset the game, the previous bullet value changes and I have to get it again, so I'm looking for a value real of the number of bullets that are not stored in the ram, an example is from my script for hill climber racing 2, the value of the number of resources in the chest which in this case is diamonds and coins are exact right when entering the game, and not change in any way.

Sorry r u talking about pg3d aka pixel gun 3d or Smth else???