WW2 Strategy Battle (Cannot Find the Range Atk/Mobility attributes)

_itsukei69

Greetings! 

As per title, I seem can't to find the address for the last two attributes:

1. The mobility.

2. The attack range.

Everything else is fine/findable, such as :

1. HP. (Float)

2. Ammo. (DWORD) 

3. Fuel. (DWORD) 

4. Atk/Def. (DWORD) 

5. Morale. (DWORD)

6. Battle resources (Gold/Iron/Metal). (DWORD) 

7. Total troops (freeze in battle/unfreeze after battle). (DWORD) 

All of the addresses above are under the memory range of Anonymous (A). 

For points 1 to 6, I was able to find them using the Go To tab. Oddly enough, I can't find the Mobility and Attack range near those addresses (point 1 to 6).

I can't bait/trigger/proc the values for the Attack range and Mobility because they are not  decreasing/increasing (they are fixed, both in menu and in battle).

Am I missing something or the adresses for Attack range and Mobility are on the other memory ranges? 

Any help finding those last two adresses would be much appreciated.

I thank you in advance. 

Cheers!

IMG_20231028_232811.thumb.jpg.b3bb96d2f2646bb8f6d6c9b079bb18d4.jpg

group search :

Scale in Float

Attack in Float

Defense in Float

Mobility in Dword

Range in Dword

search = 130F;43F;6F;60D;1D::21

type = Dword/Float

memory ranges = Anonymous

IMG_20231028_232831.thumb.jpg.6ed3d1d07efd4495e86b6d0d3af0a1a3.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

I know this was my fault, but I totally forgot to attach the link to the mentioned game. That was totally on me. (So stupid of me..).

Link to the Game (A)

I also forgot to mention that there are several similar games to them. They are really similar, but I think there are differences on the codes. (So stupid of me.. Part 2).

For example:

Your method worked flawlessly on the game (B).

But when I tried it on the game (A) which the game that I tried to find the Range and Mobility, it didn't work. 

GridArt_20231029_115136366.thumb.png.4ef99aabd5cf204e32d7cdad39013264.png

On the game A:

The Attack and Defense addresses are 0 (zero) in value, and they are DWord type. I have no idea why, but the Attack and Defense listed as 0 in value, while on the unit info, it was listed (for example) 43 Atk and 6 Def. 

Further suggestions will be much of a help. 

I thank you and apologize @MonkeySAN

this was the game that i used.

Screenshot_2023-10-29-13-21-00-284_com.vphonegaga.titan-edit.jpg.be10b8af4e36441d66381a7b5a0aaff6.jpg

the version :

Screenshot_2023-10-29-14-06-57-796_com.vphonegaga.titan-edit.thumb.jpg.f583402d686aa0e2fd2f6bbd2999c119.jpg

and i got this when trying to install the game from the link

Screenshot_2023-10-29-14-06-29-466_com.vphonegaga.titan.thumb.jpg.0e1c45b04e5ad1ded382e146e434e1cf.jpg

its trying to install an update to existing game rather than a new install.

what do you think, its the same or not?

Edited by MonkeySAN

anyway i uninstalled the previous game and install the game from the link.

the only difference that i found was the game before is 64bit while the game from the link is 32bit.

put that aside..the hack i had shown before still work.

IMG_20231029_142619.thumb.jpg.1dacfe9a8998373b88ca9e9738229845.jpg

the data/values structures before edt :

IMG_20231029_142637.thumb.jpg.baf51ca184eaedfdf45c1ffc70d29219.jpg

= 130F;43F:6F;60D;1D::21

-----------------------------------

plus the Attack and Defense that you edited actually the unit Level.

you can see my unit Attack and Defense are edited but the Level still at 1.

Edited by MonkeySAN

"what do you think, its the same or not?" 

Same game. The difference was my game version is a version older than yours. But basically, it was the same game.

Yup, it was indeed my careless. Your method worked on both games:

1. (A) game; both 32 and 64-bit.

2. (B) game. 

What caused my initial search didn't get the results was:

a. The Tech tab interfered the basic result values, since my game progress had the techs already unlocked for the units. 

Example:

- On your first reply, the unit Atk was 43 and Def was 6. 

- I tried your method, based on the unit info tab on the game. There was no results, because, I had the Tech Tab modified the basic values. 

-But, when I copy-paste your search on your first reply:

19 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

search = 130F;43F;6F;60D;1D::2

the results popped up. 

- Then I tried with the other units (based on my game progress with the Tech Tab), same zero results. I said to myself, "hang on. What if the Tech Tab modified the basic values?"

- And I tried the last resort. Reinstall the game clean, start with no Tech Tab touched, and voila~. It worked flawlessly. 

So basically, why your methods didn't work on mine, was the Tech Tab. I guess the Tech Tab kinda 'masked' the values I searched, so there were no results. (You may want to check on this case). 

Again, thank you for sharing @MonkeySAN. Sorry for the hindrance with my "newbie" question(s). I appreciate it very much. 🤝 

Edited by _itsukei69
Added some details.

exactly.

i am glad that you were able to figure it out.

----------------------------------

one more thing.

after searching your unit(soldier/vehicle) HP/Scale ,

you might wanna to look at a Dword value above it..

65536 to be exact.

freeze that value and you now have unlimited turn for that unit.

Edited by MonkeySAN

Hey, sorry for the late reply @MonkeySAN. There is just one thing with your first method. It seems, the value affects globally (including non-playable units). So, when I set all the attributes to the highest, when I clicked end turn, my allies (non-playable units) also become OP. XD

Therefore, I mixed the way of changing the values. 

1. Find my unit HP (using your method).

2. Edit the Mobility and Attack Range (not too OP).

3. Freeze this, like you shared. (Btw, this one helped alot). Thank you for sharing your findings and knowledge. 😁

On 10/29/2023 at 11:11 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Dword value above it..

65536 to be exact.

4. Leave the rest. 

5. Unfreeze the values on point 3 right after your mission is completed screen pops up, to avoid sudden crash to home screen. (Important, always unfreeze).

Side note for other players:

a. Do not set your Mobility/Attack Range willy-nilly. Set it to limited amount of values. I set my Mobility max to 15, and Attack Range to 3-5.

Thank you again, for sharing @MonkeySAN.

Cheers! 🥂 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 11:22 AM, _itsukei69 said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply @MonkeySAN. There is just one thing with your first method. It seems, the value affects globally (including non-playable units). So, when I set all the attributes to the highest, when I clicked end turn, my allies (non-playable units) also become OP. XD

Therefore, I mixed the way of changing the values. 

1. Find my unit HP (using your method).

2. Edit the Mobility and Attack Range (not too OP).

3. Freeze this, like you shared. (Btw, this one helped alot). Thank you for sharing your findings and knowledge. 😁

4. Leave the rest. 

5. Unfreeze the values on point 3 right after your mission is completed screen pops up, to avoid sudden crash to home screen. (Important, always unfreeze).

Side note for other players:

a. Do not set your Mobility/Attack Range willy-nilly. Set it to limited amount of values. I set my Mobility max to 15, and Attack Range to 3-5.

I will try to advise about some interesting courses that I have learned about recently. But at first I was wondering whether I should take them or not. But then I found a lot of information about them, about Bar https://edureviewer.com/courses/crushendo-review/ as a whole and I was able to make some kind of picture for myself. I hope I helped you too.

Thank you again, for sharing @MonkeySAN.

Cheers! 🥂 

I tried to do this algorithm but it didn't do much.

Edited by Stillo

• 3 months later...