Memory in wrong memory range

Morninstar

Question

I have rooted my android 13 SMN986B and has been facing this problem only in my phone before when o used to search for hacks all the info is in green memory ranges (Java-Anonymous) which maintains order but now the memory for all known values is found only In the Other section of memory range which has terrible order and can't find some key values when I had to hack which is consuming a lot of time every other phone has memory ordered in green memory ranges can I do something to Solve the problem or is it just my hardware and I had to deal with it ? Please help

2023-05-22-04_53_40-screenshot.png

2023-05-22-04_53_23-screenshot.png

5 answers to this question

On 6/13/2023 at 8:48 PM, Morninstar said:

I have rooted my android 13 SMN986B and has been facing this problem only in my phone before when o used to search for hacks all the info is in green memory ranges (Java-Anonymous) which maintains order but now the memory for all known values is found only In the Other section of memory range which has terrible order and can't find some key values when I had to hack which is consuming a lot of time every other phone has memory ordered in green memory ranges can I do something to Solve the problem or is it just my hardware and I had to deal with it ? Please help

2023-05-22-04_53_40-screenshot.png

2023-05-22-04_53_23-screenshot.png

So the values memory range changed from Anonymous to other?

Can you explain I can't understand what ur trying say 🤔

[ @Morninstar ]
---
In summary: you're getting the values only in "other" memory-range if using Samsung device, but it's not happening in the other p. You want the value to sits in "Java-Anonymous" which is more structured.
---
I think you should dealt with this since it can be different from device to device. You might want to change on the way you find the value, by either using pointer or using hex-string, and automate it even more by making it a lua script, so you wouldn't need to find it every single time (as you said: it was time consuming)
---
You might want to attach some video on how you find the value, so others can help you even more.
---

On 6/16/2023 at 7:46 PM, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

So the values memory range changed from Anonymous to other?

Can you explain I can't understand what ur trying say 🤔

Exactly and they're not in order

On 6/20/2023 at 6:30 PM, Xaviesz said:

[ @Morninstar ]
---
In summary: you're getting the values only in "other" memory-range if using Samsung device, but it's not happening in the other p. You want the value to sits in "Java-Anonymous" which is more structured.
---
I think you should dealt with this since it can be different from device to device. You might want to change on the way you find the value, by either using pointer or using hex-string, and automate it even more by making it a lua script, so you wouldn't need to find it every single time (as you said: it was time consuming)
---
You might want to attach some video on how you find the value, so others can help you even more.
---

Thanks I will try to formulate script by the way I got banned multiple times (11 to be exact) in this game lol

Have you tried clearing the memory on your phone and updating again? I am also using a samsung and get that error with it from time to time. I usually save the memory to another file on the drive. Then, clear the phone's storage and reload it so they're up to date.