Can't hack "Gangstar Vegas"

brwkughw

Hello,

I have been trying to hack gangstar vegas for a long time but I failed. Searching for a value wont work on this game. So I have been using the speedhack till now. But after the last update of this game, the speedhack won't work anymore. When I click ok after entering the time on gameguardian, two text shows up on my screen one after another. The first one is, "loading speedhack" and the second one is "speedhack loaded". This happens every time I try to use speedhack. So anyone have any solution for this or any other ways to hack or speedhacking? If you have then make me know about it.

I have a rooted Galaxy J7 prime. I have been trying to do it on this phone. So please try to write solutions that will work on this phone.

Thanks.

Edited by brwkughw

• Moderators

I think cheat detection will just issue ban after you make any edits. Currency is possibly if that was your focus. If you still want to try, let me know. Fairly certain it's device or Google account ban too.

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

I think cheat detection will just issue ban after you make any edits. Currency is possibly if that was your focus. If you still want to try, let me know. Fairly certain it's device or Google account ban too.

Thanks for the reply.

I want to know that how I will edit the currency. I just want to learn and I will try of I want. I will be happy if you teach me. You can also tell me if there are any solution for the speedhack problem or any other ways to do speedhack. I had been using speedhack till now but its not working anymore. You can read the reason from my first post.

I have a rooted device.

Thanks.

Edited by brwkughw
Explaining the problem more.

1 hour ago, DoDevil said:

I used this method to hack diamond and VIP about 2 months ago and work fine

It doesnt work. I tried the same value the guy entered but i get 0 values.

19 hours ago, brwkughw said:

It doesnt work. I tried the same value the guy entered but i get 0 values.

Hmmm, new update doesn't change any values? Try adapt by yourself. Don't follow everything he find cause it's old version