I have problem with the virtual space.

Gamfdukio

Question

I use KGO for game guardian but I don’t know if there is any better because lately it doesn’t work. If I use any other different virtual space from the recommended ones, appears a message in game guardian that says that there’s no root and doesn’t detect the game. I don’t know if it is the problem of my device or the virtual. Someone knows the answer? And which another virtual spaces should I try? My mobile phone is Xiaomi lite 11.

4 answers to this question

On 10/5/2023 at 9:43 PM, Gamfdukio said:

I use KGO for game guardian but I don’t know if there is any better because lately it doesn’t work. If I use any other different virtual space from the recommended ones, appears a message in game guardian that says that there’s no root and doesn’t detect the game. I don’t know if it is the problem of my device or the virtual. Someone knows the answer? And which another virtual spaces should I try? My mobile phone is Xiaomi lite 11.

Use gspace mod or vphonegaga

Or ugphone (pay)