How do I dump non-unity games?

DanishBro

Question

I want do dump libilcpp and metadata of non-unity games, but I don't know how. Dumping unity games are easy but dumping non-unity games is hard. How do I dump non-unity games? Can someone help me dump metadata and libil2cpp.

Game: FIFA Soccer - Apps on Google Play

9 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, DanishBro said:

I want do dump libilcpp and metadata of non-unity games, but I don't know how. Dumping unity games are easy but dumping non-unity games is hard. How do I dump non-unity games? Can someone help me dump metadata and libil2cpp.

Game: FIFA Soccer - Apps on Google Play

non unity games doesn't have libil2cpp and metadata , they have other engine like cocos2d or UE4 etc you can use IDA to dump it and some plugins 

8 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

non unity games doesn't have libil2cpp and metadata , they have other engine like cocos2d or UE4 etc you can use IDA to dump it and some plugins 

Will I still get values of coins from cocos2d or Ue4

19 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

it depends on your knowledge

I also wanted to say the game has libneon and libcrashlytics

20 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

it depends on your knowledge

I'm new so can you tell will i get values from ue4?

[ @DanishBro ]
---
LibNeon is not UE4 (Unreal Engine 4), it's usually named as "LibUE4.so". In UE4, you need to find GWorld & GNames, basically like a namespace which will hold in-game properties. Yes, you can technically dump UE4 using only Android (since IDA or Ghidra is Windows based), but you need to use Termux:

---
It is prefered to use IDA Pro or Ghidra (You need some Computer with Linux OS or Windows) as it is more advanced, analyzing manually using Game Guardian Memory Viewer or Android Dissasembler is pain in the butt. Also, I'm not sure what "LibNeon" is, but you can try the same dumping steps and analyze it manually.
---

1 minute ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @DanishBro ]
---
LibNeon is not UE4 (Unreal Engine 4), it's usually named as "LibUE4.so". In UE4, you need to find GWorld & GNames, basically like a namespace which will hold in-game properties. Yes, you can technically dump UE4 using only Android (since IDA or Ghidra is Windows based), but you need to use Termux:

---
It is prefered to use IDA Pro or Ghidra (You need some Computer with Linux OS or Windows) as it is more advanced, analyzing manually using Game Guardian Memory Viewer or Android Dissasembler is pain in the butt. Also, I'm not sure what "LibNeon" is, but you can try the same dumping steps and analyze it manually.
---

Thanks but do you know which game engine does FIFA Soccer use? Does it use libue4?