All scripts cannot be downloaded on GameGuardian

Jamesfang51

Question

12 answers to this question

Hi @Jamesfang51, thank you for the bug reports! Could you attach some logs to clarify "scripts could not be downloaded inside Game Guardian", you can generate it by going to Game Guardian -> Fix It button -> Generate Logs. You can also provide some "Minimal Reproducable Step", so others can easily testify the issue.

2 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @Jamesfang51, thank you for the bug reports! Could you attach some logs to clarify "scripts could not be downloaded inside Game Guardian", you can generate it by going to Game Guardian -> Fix It button -> Generate Logs. You can also provide some "Minimal Reproducable Step", so others can easily testify the issue.

I think he means on gg site not the gg app

Hi @Jamesfang51, from my initial guess based on the Error logs (which is 502: Bad Gateway), it comes from the Cloudflare itself. Since "d.gameguardian.net" use Cloudflare CDN, it could be that your current Cloudflare CDN is rerouted; you can check for Cloudflare outages here: Cloudflare Status. From my end, I was able to hit the end-point through Colo: SIN (Singapore), you can access the site metadata here: Trace.

13 minutes ago, Jamesfang51 said:

Thank you for your answer, I'll try it your way first

My apologies, the issue is something we can't resolve from client-side; there's something happen with the subdomain. Atleast the Game Guardian Status showing nothing unusual: Game Guardian Status. Also another subdomain returns 526 Invalid SSL: https://server.gameguardian.net/. Waiting for @Sysadmin, @Enyby, @Descobertas_Digitais

Edited by MC189

Yesterday I tried to download the script using three different phones, but this morning I tried to download the script that was just released five hours ago and it worked, but the script uploaded a week before today still failed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.