Game Detects GG Memory Attack - 20

lykomedes

Question

Im using magisk delta. I installed Lsposed- Zygisk and Shamiko modules. I was hiding GG with Hide My Applist app and virtualXposed. While trying to overcome it, I saw an post. While doing the instructions there, I changed some settings in GG and wrote a command in termux, etc. I was able to bypass the protection. But I don't remember how I got over it 😞 When I tried again, I got this error many times. How can I get over it? 

resim_2023-05-14_090530170.png

6 answers to this question

Hi @lykomedes, try the following command in Termux, do it before you're changing the Memory. Recommended to not interact with the game Interface/UI. If you want to interact with it, detach the Game Guardian from the Game.

for i in $(pidof com.your.game.name); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done
-com.your.game.name: change with your game package name

I'm still doing some research about LIAPP behaviour externally. Actually, you can remove the LIAPP by modify it internally but it won't work for any APKs since it's depends on the App Signature. Prefered to read similar thread here:

On 5/14/2023 at 3:05 PM, lykomedes said:

Im using magisk delta. I installed Lsposed- Zygisk and Shamiko modules. I was hiding GG with Hide My Applist app and virtualXposed. While trying to overcome it, I saw an post. While doing the instructions there, I changed some settings in GG and wrote a command in termux, etc. I was able to bypass the protection. But I don't remember how I got over it 😞 When I tried again, I got this error many times. How can I get over it? 

resim_2023-05-14_090530170.png

Game detected floating gg 

Try disable floating gg and you not get action-based 

Memory attack

[ @neramino ]
---
I think what he means is: the game detects any app that draws some window on top of it, this include Game Guardian icon. That's why Game Guardian can be opened even you're on another app. Also, I think that this is not the primary cause for LiApp, it must be something else.
---

2 minutes ago, kiynox said:

[ @neramino ]
---
I think what he means is: the game detects any app that draws some window on top of it, this include Game Guardian icon. That's why Game Guardian can be opened even you're on another app. Also, I think that this is not the primary cause for LiApp, it must be something else.
---

so if i want to hack any game that have this type of detection i have to hack it when i'm outside (the game on the background) ?

[ @neramino ]
---

so if i want to hack any game that have this type of detection i have to hack it when i'm outside (the game on the background) ?

Pretty much but as I said, this is might not the case if it's related to LiApp.
---