MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ongyea5566 said:

Now they tweak the rolls again to become like partner wheel

It looks like multiplier is randomised now.

I've noticed it even before the update so it must be server side controlled not the client side. 

@NoFear 

so with the new airplane mode strategy with the pre determined rolls (remembering the rolls) , apparently there is a certain algorithm and set of numbers that it uses and I read a comment on a YouTube video that someone has figured out how to find “all the rolls”. I haven’t been able to figure that out or get more information so I was wondering if you had any. I would also still love to have that discord link. Thank you.

19 hours ago, xvipercodes said:

@NoFear 

so with the new airplane mode strategy with the pre determined rolls (remembering the rolls) , apparently there is a certain algorithm and set of numbers that it uses and I read a comment on a YouTube video that someone has figured out how to find “all the rolls”. I haven’t been able to figure that out or get more information so I was wondering if you had any. I would also still love to have that discord link. Thank you.

Can you dm that youtube video please 

On 11/2/2023 at 1:01 PM, NoFear said:

Not posting his info publicly....  can DM for info.

Yo bro tried to DM u but it didnt work can you plz dm me

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 9:01 AM, NoFear said:

Not posting his info publicly....  can DM for info.

Hey bud, could you send me the discord of your friend who is selling rolls please? Tried DMing you but said you couldn't get messages.

1 hour ago, afmatt said:

Hey bud, could you send me the discord of your friend who is selling rolls please? Tried DMing you but said you couldn't get messages.

I'm not selling any more.

Just use airplane mode to get rolls.

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

I'm not selling any more.

Just use airplane mode to get rolls.

Thanks for responding, figured that they had patched it - mainly was asking cause if there was a discord server talking about modding the game I'd be very interested in joining 🙂

• Moderators
2 hours ago, afmatt said:

Thanks for responding, figured that they had patched it - mainly was asking cause if there was a discord server talking about modding the game I'd be very interested in joining 🙂

It's not patched... He's just not selling anymore.