MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

On 7/31/2023 at 12:49 AM, Jadem111 said:

So the Poland vpn no longer works, they decided to just randomly release the 1000x to certain people. Just luck of the draw. 

I need help figuring out a faster way to exploit the invite a friend referral link program they have. I have vmos and if I reset the vm and go through the process of downloading monopoly go from my game link I get the 1 friend added to my progress bar but it takes way too long. I know for a fact there is a quicker way to do it because on discord they are selling dice for capped accounts (not dice link method) I saw someone who bought 10k dice for $100 and it took the people a few hours to do it. So if anyone wants to help me streamline the process we can get dice for free over over until they eventually patch it. I’ve tried a bunch of things and I can do it myself, but I need help figuring out how to make the process much quicker. 

IMG_6179.png

IMG_6180.png

IMG_6182.png

IMG_6185.png

IMG_6186.png

IMG_6187.png

Hello I’ve been doing some tests with this but the “invite friends” bar isn’t going up. I would love to know how you succeeded in making the progress bar go up. I have something that makes it go fast but the invites doesn’t stick lol. I’m using bluestacks btw

On 7/31/2023 at 12:49 AM, Jadem111 said:

So the Poland vpn no longer works, they decided to just randomly release the 1000x to certain people. Just luck of the draw. 

I need help figuring out a faster way to exploit the invite a friend referral link program they have. I have vmos and if I reset the vm and go through the process of downloading monopoly go from my game link I get the 1 friend added to my progress bar but it takes way too long. I know for a fact there is a quicker way to do it because on discord they are selling dice for capped accounts (not dice link method) I saw someone who bought 10k dice for $100 and it took the people a few hours to do it. So if anyone wants to help me streamline the process we can get dice for free over over until they eventually patch it. I’ve tried a bunch of things and I can do it myself, but I need help figuring out how to make the process much quicker. 

IMG_6179.png

IMG_6180.png

IMG_6182.png

IMG_6185.png

IMG_6186.png

IMG_6187.png

@NoFear can you help in this method? Refer a friend but some people are doing it very fast way

Edited by DFrost
Tag a person

On 8/9/2023 at 7:43 AM, Tae10 said:

Hello I’ve been doing some tests with this but the “invite friends” bar isn’t going up. I would love to know how you succeeded in making the progress bar go up. I have something that makes it go fast but the invites doesn’t stick lol. I’m using bluestacks btw

Whats the method of making it faster?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, 
I am also working on a solution to make it work faster. 
The internal macro recorder of Bluestacks does not switch the mobile and thus only friends are generated. You have to work with an external macro recorder. In terms of speed, I'm managing 1.5 times so far.
But it has to be constantly refined, because Bluestacks is an enormous memory hog. 
That's why I switched to Linux, but I haven't been able to run any meaningful tests there yet. 
Do you have any alternatives? BR

Hello Everybody.

I'm working on a system to get dices by generating dices through the "add friends" method.

Unfortunately, only a percentage of "generated" friends are taken into account by the system to load the bar.

Do you know if they perform a check with timing? IE, a new friend can only be counted after 10-20 seconds from previous one?

If so, I'd need to work on timing and not just on speed

1 hour ago, Pieiac said:

I found a method to add friends effectively, I used to make 1 every 28 seconds, the problem is that now it doesn't count my friends anymore, will they have corrected the exploit with the new version?

For me it is working like a charm now 🙂 Had to fix it myself, but it's done

21 hours ago, Lord_Sirius said:

For me it is working like a charm now 🙂 Had to fix it myself, but it's done

So...new update. I suspect my account has been blocked for "invite friends" option. Since some hours ago I'm not able to receive any "friend" while, other accounts are correctly working from the same server. Did anything like this happened to you? Strange case: I had a discussion with Monopoly support because of some things I didn't received. Maybe it attracted their attentions to 44K dices received in in some hours? Could it be because of this or they are actually monitoring accounts to see if they are genereting to much friends? For your info: I didn't get any noticed/feedbacks/email from them

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, EncikKelabu said:

I am just wondering...

Is there any chance for reconstruct/modified the .ca file ?

From what i understand,all the calculation has been made at client side and all the data is store at .ca file before updating to the server.

There's no more now. That's sad but we all need to accept it and just enjoy the game. 💚