MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

^ jaaad - this might be a GOOD thing - if they've added some sort of randomiser to the client side of things we might be able to 'hook' into it and manipulate (my knowledge of GG and coding is somewhat limited I admit) but will probably take some time ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Mukish said:

^ jaaad - this might be a GOOD thing - if they've added some sort of randomiser to the client side of things we might be able to 'hook' into it and manipulate (my knowledge of GG and coding is somewhat limited I admit) but will probably take some time ❤️ 

I managed to change the dice rolls but it was visual only 😥

Until now you could play on the 1.3.0 version with no problems. From today/yesterday you have to update the app to the latest version of the to be able to play 😢Although is still possible to play in older versions by changing the version using APK Editor (or any other app that allows to edit apks) strangely enough i were not able to change the code version (Version code:19367 Version Name: 1.3.0) (maybe is hard coded?)

Since i was able to bypass the first check i tried to run the app. Everything works great except the most important part of the game: roll the dices. Every time to try to roll a dice it prompts a "error" dialog back to the loading and then back were you were. Luckily if you switch off your internet you are able to play and generate the .ca files too, but once you connect to the internet same old story.

Having this knowledge i tried to generate the .ca files from the 1.3.0 modded version and copy them to the latest version using the same game account.

No success, the app complete ignores and delete them all.

Another thing that i found is that the drops of the packs of cards are the same between versions (idk could be useful)

@NoFear  I managed to find the ID's for the dice, which are 739FF0E960, 7551EB71F4 and 7551EEB114. After this 1.0.4. update it's not possible anymore to 'know' the dice by going offline in parallel system and do the same on the 'main' account. There is some kind of randomizer now. 

When going offline it's also not possible for me to alter the dice count. Maybe you can have another look how to alter the dice count, because I think all players are mainly looking for that feature. They don't really care (I think) about the rest of the game, the highest amount of dice will give you respect and jaw-breaking from your friends and family 😉

On 4/27/2023 at 4:36 AM, NoFear said:

So I believe this game already has all your dice rolls calculated for your account. Server already knows where you'll land on your next roll. 

I believe minigames, outcomes are already determined before you even land on them (pre determined like all your dice rolls).

Wouldn't it be nice to know how much your next roll would've won, then you would've done multiplier to maximize.......

Well, that's just what this is going to be about.

To see your future rolls/minigames, you'll have game open and switch to offline mode.

Using a root file explorer navigate to here: /data/data/com.scopely.monopolygo/files/

Each turn you take a file is generated, something like this:

48d4483b70674c02951ddfd3a289f5d7.ca

When you reconnect, it'll send these and get your account synced. If you get prompted no connection, you can click back to remove message and tap roll really quick. 

So you can roll indefinitely and write down/log all your rolls. Even if you stay on one board logging it all. When you switch to a new board, your dice roll continues. Not like a new board, new roll pattern.

When you land on a spot that gives a good size reward. You can delete those .ca files, close, restart game online and use max multiplier to really bonus up those wins.

Bank Heist, don't think you had a chance of picking the right combination....  No matter where you selected, what flips over, will always be same when you play it again. So if I flipped coin, ring, cash, cash, ring, cash.  When I go to play again, it's going to be that exact order.

See attached video.

I'm honestly really disappointed in my findings with this developer. It feels like a scam of a game and you're not really "playing". It's basically scripted and if you do x1, x5, x10 at ideal times, that's about the only user "input" that seems to have a chance on the outcome.

This method still work with .ca files, but pointless. the game change the roll every time you try, I think they fixed this abuse in latest version , so even in offline the roll every time change

• Moderators
On 6/17/2023 at 3:34 PM, Swapy said:

This method still work with .ca files, but pointless. the game change the roll every time you try, I think they fixed this abuse in latest version , so even in offline the roll every time change

That's good news then I would think. This means their is opportunity to possible alter how the# is generated.... 

Can you play offline for like 3 rolls, then switch back online and it stays synced no error?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

That's good news then I would think. This means their is opportunity to possible alter how the# is generated.... 

Can you play offline for like 3 rolls, then switch back online and it stays synced no error?

U neeed park at number 6,7,8 before the railroad or wherever your destination and roll 100x until u get that number