Hollywood Story - Fashion Arena cards

missmcp

Game: Hollywood Story - Fashion Star

Around Level 20 the game unlocks  Fashion Arena - a PvP combat based on clothes stats. The good clothes need to be made using cards, but these are so hard to come by. I tried to edit their values, using ordered values but it didn't work. Help please?

Also would be lovely to be able to edit diamonds, star points and invitations, but my main request are the Fashion cards!

Edited by missmcp

Thanks, that was very helpful! I'll see if I can hack the cards from there.

By the way - I remember your username from some Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar lua scripts, what happened to those? This is another game I'm working on, the currencies are easy but I'm trying to unlock the season pass.

13 minutes ago, missmcp said:

Thanks, that was very helpful! I'll see if I can hack the cards from there.

By the way - I remember your username from some Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar lua scripts, what happened to those? This is another game I'm working on, the currencies are easy but I'm trying to unlock the season pass.

I still have RuPauls scripts but haven't  posted them anywhere. If you want them I can send them to you. I still update them.

If you use Discord or Telegram I could send them there. Telegram I'm @sammax71 and Discord is sammax71#1058

22 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I still have RuPauls scripts but haven't  posted them anywhere. If you want them I can send them to you. I still update them.

If you use Discord or Telegram I could send them there. Telegram I'm @sammax71 and Discord is sammax71#1058

I'd love that, thank you! Messaged you on telegram.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...