hello can someone help me change the level of this game?

erzuu

2 hours ago, JonSnowFS said:

Thank you so much for the video bro, But I couldnt find those value. Can I have your discord or telegram please?

Perhaps for quick troubleshooting it would be good. I sended you request on discord.

6 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i tried the value with 32bit game..its easily found.

64bit no luck.

maybe thats the reason value not found?

Very weird, i tried on 64 bit and got results, for all the tests i run the value should be same regardless of instruction set. Have you tried to find the value in the other regions? It could be in region Other.

image.png

And in case nothing is found(even after enabling all regions) you will have to search it manually. Can perhaps be a bit hard if it is your first time using GG @JonSnowFS

35 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Very weird, i tried on 64 bit and got results, for all the tests i run the value should be same regardless of instruction set. Have you tried to find the value in the other regions? It could be in region Other.

image.png

And in case nothing is found(even after enabling all regions) you will have to search it manually. Can perhaps be a bit hard if it is your first time using GG @JonSnowFS

my apologies..its my bad.

nothing strange happen here.

its just for 64bit i chose the wrong "go to pointer"

i mistakenly select the 2nd one instead the 1st one.

IMG_20230611_212947.thumb.jpg.31e89ed2a7a5d304bc3e1cce38931074.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

1 hour ago, nok1a said:

image.png

I am new in GG bro. Please can I have your any handle so I can send you SS. Could you please help me.  @MonkeySANThanks a lot bro for trying to help ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

my apologies..its my bad.

nothing strange happen here.

its just for 64bit i chose the wrong "go to pointer"

i mistakenly select the 2nd one instead the 1st one.

IMG_20230611_212947.thumb.jpg.31e89ed2a7a5d304bc3e1cce38931074.jpg

Yes, all values related to the shared_pref file like pointers are 4 bytes. But the values changes address whenever you hide game or some other actions. But you need to first enter a level i think in order to have the value found. But weird why the value can't find.

4 hours ago, nok1a said:

Yes, all values related to the shared_pref file like pointers are 4 bytes. But the values changes address whenever you hide game or some other actions. But you need to first enter a level i think in order to have the value found. But weird why the value can't find.

oh..i found the value.

as shown in the picture..i keep made mistake by repeating selected the 2nd go to pointer address.

thats why i cant found the value before in 64bit.

Edited by MonkeySAN

40 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

oh..i found the value.

as shown in the picture..i keep made mistake by repeating selected the 2nd go to pointer address.

thats why i cant found the value before in 64bit.

Yeah, on the person his device it seems to work a bit different. For whatever reason there were no game folders in /data/data/ even though he had root access. So i could also not find the shared_pref file for that game on his device(poco x2) but the person his level value is in region Other or in region Java. We tried looking for coint value and that worked which was in Java Heap. Searching for coint's and searching for level work in the same way, but the person hanged up before i could figure it out.

Edited by nok1a
added device model

Eventually the level value was found in region java instead of region Other. Following the steps in this video:

One exception is that the string search was in UTF-8 on that device instead of UTF-16LE

Edited by nok1a