badminton master

veh

Hi,

I have noticed that many recent games I try has a big Jh memory region like this one badminton master,
unfortunetly when I try to scan this regions and affinate results, game crash at the end of scan.

Do you succeed to scan it and get some interesting values ?
Tried to dump global metadata too but without success (with lib-dumper and metadata-searcher scripts).

Do anyone have a tip with these games and Jh memory region ?

20 minutes ago, veh said:

Hi,

I have noticed that many recent games I try has a big Jh memory region like this one badminton master,
unfortunetly when I try to scan this regions and affinate results, game crash at the end of scan.

Do you succeed to scan it and get some interesting values ?
Tried to dump global metadata too but without success (with lib-dumper and metadata-searcher scripts).

Do anyone have a tip with these games and Jh memory region ?

Link the game and size ?

331911375_Screenshot_20221123-205420_BadmintonMaster.thumb.jpg.9613e3ee6455c5d1fb41d7a231162a4e.jpg

Memory Range: Anonymous

Value Type: Dword

Stats, coins and gems can all be found by multiplying your actual amount by 2 and searching that Dword.

If you find your Coin value then the Gems for me were at offset 90 from there.

The stats values are all located next to each other so are easy to find with a group search. Remember to multiply your actual stat by 2.

Not certain if changing stats has any affect but coins and gems can be used and are there after rebooting the game.

On 11/23/2022 at 10:00 PM, sammax71 said:

331911375_Screenshot_20221123-205420_BadmintonMaster.thumb.jpg.9613e3ee6455c5d1fb41d7a231162a4e.jpg

Memory Range: Anonymous

Value Type: Dword

Stats, coins and gems can all be found by multiplying your actual amount by 2 and searching that Dword.

If you find your Coin value then the Gems for me were at offset 90 from there.

The stats values are all located next to each other so are easy to find with a group search. Remember to multiply your actual stat by 2.

Not certain if changing stats has any affect but coins and gems can be used and are there after rebooting the game.

great, well done

did not found in A so was thinking in Jh but was wrong

tough, searching value with encrypted chech box cannot find when it is a factor? i tought it could

Archived