Coromon

Kimastar

Im able to hack the point bonus BUT everytime im place all point i get like -380 point and then im unable to hack again the point bonus...

(-380 point because you need like 380 point to cap the bonus point)

- There is a way to hack the bonus point without go under zero???

- Also its possible to hack the EXP???

- Its possible to increase achievement level???

Ty so much!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Β 

11 hours ago, Platonic said:

What is the point bonus? personally im bad at those names/games. Please make a video on how you find the values.

HI!

Coromon has 2 bars!

One its for EXP and under (in blue) its for add 3 bonus point in any stat u want!

They raise togheter when u get EXP from mobs but the blue tab ask more point compared to EXP tab because u receive 3 point bonus!

U can hack blue bars to add as many SP point u want (the cap its around 380 point) BUT after u hack this bar your point go under 0 andΒ 

to be exact u go under -380 point!!!

U can gain couple point back when u lvl up anyway u will stay under the 0.

So im try to figure it out HOW i can hack SP bar WITHOUT go under 0.

Atm seems like there is no problem stay under the 0 BUT who know in the future releases???

Β 

Like u can see from the first screenshot i take an CoromonΒ 

- Then learned 3 SP point bonus

- Hacked the SP point

- Placed all SP bonus point (u see when u cap when a stat become red)

- Then after placed all point my point go down to -380....

Any tip guys to fix???

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-03-27-905_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-03-39-227_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-04-19-034_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-05-09-403_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-05-34-841_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Edited by Kimastar

4 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Atm seems like there is no problem stay under the 0 BUT who know in the future releases???

Β 

Β 

Β 

There hasn't been an update in over a year. I wouldn't be too worried about future releases.

If you've achieved what you need I wouldn't be too worried about staying below 0.

25 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

There hasn't been an update in over a year. I wouldn't be too worried about future releases.

If you've achieved what you need I wouldn't be too worried about staying below 0.

Hi!

Β Im worry about because like you can see in the screenshot this its just a DEMO before the final release that will come out soon with all progress you made.

Also there is a full release of Coromon on STEAM so i think they just "testing" on android version before release it full version.

Did you know how i can put back -380 to 0+??? ty so much!

Screenshot_2022-10-17-23-32-48-845_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Edited by Kimastar

12 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Hi!

Β Im worry about because like you can see in the screenshot this its just a DEMO before the final release that will come out soon with all progress you made.

Also there is a full release of Coromon on STEAM so i think they just "testing" on android version before release it full version.

Did you know how i can put back -380 to 0+??? ty so much!

Screenshot_2022-10-17-23-32-48-845_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg

Its indeed just a demo. There is no official release date yet for when the full mobile version comes out. And its very likely gone be payed. Very unlikely for the devs to update the demo when they working hard on full version. Last demo update was longer then a year ago.

Beside that, i dont understand how to play this game well. The potential stats point and stat points are linked. Looks like there is already a max value so editing them directly is pointless for what you want. First thing i would try is to see how you even get potentional stats point, if you know how to get it you could try to edit at that point before x value is assigned to your pokemon looking char.

How you get the points assigned and how i can make more in the game?

IMG_20221018_174614.jpg

6 hours ago, Platonic said:

Its indeed just a demo. There is no official release date yet for when the full mobile version comes out. And its very likely gone be payed. Very unlikely for the devs to update the demo when they working hard on full version. Last demo update was longer then a year ago.

Beside that, i dont understand how to play this game well. The potential stats point and stat points are linked. Looks like there is already a max value so editing them directly is pointless for what you want. First thing i would try is to see how you even get potentional stats point, if you know how to get it you could try to edit at that point before x value is assigned to your pokemon looking char.

How you get the points assigned and how i can make more in the game?

IMG_20221018_174614.jpg

U get Potential point with EXP!

There its 2 bars, for EXP and another in blue for potential point!

im hacked the EXP that put me to lvl 25 (that is the cap for this DEMO and u cant cross it)

even i put 999.999.999 u still cap to lvl 25....

Also i dont understand what did u mean for "if you know how to get it you could try to edit at that point before x value is assigned to your pokemon looking char."

If u can explain what i have to do i can try it ty.

Β 

Β 

What you need to figure out is how the potentional points are added, there you apply the modification. Thats why i ask how you get potentional points. For example you play some battle, in return you get 3 potentional points. If you know that you will get 3 points you have to change that 3 to 9999 or something. Then you get 9999 points assigned to a pokemon without effecting the stats of that pokemon

Β 

Edited by Platonic

59 minutes ago, Platonic said:

What you need to figure out is how the potentional points are added, there you apply the modification. Thats why i ask how you get potentional points. For example you play some battle, in return you get 3 potentional points. If you know that you will get 3 points you have to change that 3 to 9999 or something. Then you get 9999 points assigned to a pokemon without effecting the stats of that pokemon

Β 

Bro...did u read my second post? i put also 5 screenshot....😩😩😩

Like i said i hacked the potential point to 999999999999 but after i add 380 point (its the cap u can add to a single Coromon) my point go down to -380....

So seems like even im able to cheat the potential point and add to a coromon the game recognizes that i dont have soo much point.

Screenshot_2022-10-17-19-04-19-034_com.tragsoft.coromon.jpg.384fe1bb6ac6426120f74e23e71eaf9a.jpg

Edited by Kimastar

Then don't touch the points, just ignore them...then no issues with negative. Let me know if this works for you:Β 

MENACING: -472273170
specialDefense: -1001418754
defense: -1263051503
attack: 1591370207
hp: 5734
specialAttack: 1224542453
sp: 5741
speed: 280450252

stringformatting.lua

You can also just use the attack value. Then when fighting a pokemon you get more XP resulting in max leveling your pokemon.

49 minutes ago, Platonic said:

Then don't touch the points, just ignore them...then no issues with negative. Let me know if this works for you:Β 

MENACING: -472273170
specialDefense: -1001418754
defense: -1263051503
attack: 1591370207
hp: 5734
specialAttack: 1224542453
sp: 5741
speed: 280450252

stringformatting.lua 340 BΒ Β·Β 0 downloads

You can also just use the attack value. Then when fighting a pokemon you get more XP resulting in max leveling your pokemon.

WOW Great work!!!

How did u get those values???

Also ty for your work but im not interested to hack the game like this.

I prefer hack the SP and stay with "legit" STAT also make the game too much boring and with no challenges if i put attack to 999999999!!!

So did u know how to hack just SP please?

Β 

6 hours ago, Platonic said:

This?

Screenshot_2022-10-19-20-38-16-912_com.tragsoft.coromon.thumb.jpg.0e49b46a660c0ccc0e5c14ebb7934fec.jpg

Potentional stats:Β -1,236,576,445

OK i followed your guide and seems like its work BUT at 55 second of your video when u execute a scritp whats that "stringformatting.lua" that i dont have it???

Seems like it "clean" other result and even i didnt use those script i was able to have this 2 result (with other result too) "3.0 and 1.0" double.

Then after i put all SP point and saved when i close and open again the game and lvl up the blue bars etvoila again i receiving -380 point again

so all this effort for nothing? seems like u choose the hardest way to hack when instead mine was moooore fast.

Simply when i reiceived the first 3 SP point i did 3 double then assigned 1 point and refine with 2 then when i have 1 result i overwrite with 9999999 and im hacked

the SP point.

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Kimastar said:

BUT at 55 second of your video when u execute a scritp whats that "stringformatting.lua" that i dont have it???

Β 

Download and execute the script. I uploaded it in my previous comment.Β Its just removes any value that has more then 1 digit behind the dot as they are irrelevant.

Β 

27 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

so all this effort for nothing? seems like u choose the hardest way to hack when instead mine was moooore fast.

Your making it complicated for your self. There is a limit on leveling up stats. If they are max upgraded you can't add more PS anymore by normal means i dont see what PS still has to do with anything.

I gave you the PS value because you can change PS value whenever you want regardless of it being negative, than next time you dont need to try guessing how to search your PS points in negative. I simply searched a method that works for all stats on all pokemons without needing to do one by one or guessing the negative PS value. So no, my method is more efficient.

Sadly if you find sercent cheat methods boring it can't be of me or others their concern. You wanted to not get the points negative but still edit stats. I gave you one by editing stats directly. For me thats a solution. There was no were mentioned in your question that you would find that method "boring" πŸ™„ and wanted to avoid it, eitherway...time is valuable..i don't want mine to be wasted like this because someone finds something boring.