value keeps reverting when i try to change it

xander1009

Question

12 answers to this question

Just tried, on first sight i wasn't able to fix the freezing. The values that point to the class in which your desired value is keeps changing. One of these pointers crash the game when editing it to zero or to an other location in memory with same data. Crash does not happen instantly but after few sec. So replicating the data didn't work to by pass that freezing.

But, if your main objective is to change the values of the roulette tokens you can use the daily rewards.

Your using 32 bit so the video will be according to that. 

Basically you search a value in the daily rewards. Day 15 has 25 diamonds. I search 25 in double. Get a few 100 results. Use increment to narrow down value. Then go to first pointer few bytes above the address were your value is contained, copy the offset between the two addresses. Then go to that pointer. Then do pointer search. Then save all the values in the result list to saved list. Then do the same offset calculation (0x28) then place the values in the result list. Refine them to 1~5000 as it will contain all the values related to rewards..etc. Edit them. Then do a purchase. 

Edited by Platonic

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

Hi, can you show us how we find the value? 

so i first search the number of roulette tokens i have, spend 1 and keep on refining the search until i get only 1 result than i press the freeze button and change the number to 999 and than press the freeze button again but it always switches back to the original value after

idle1 after changing the number.PNG

idle2 value resetting to the original.PNG

5 hours ago, Platonic said:

Just tried, on first sight i wasn't able to fix the freezing. The values that point to the class in which your desired value is keeps changing. One of these pointers crash the game when editing it to zero or to an other location in memory with same data. Crash does not happen instantly but after few sec. So replicating the data didn't work to by pass that freezing.

But, if your main objective is to change the values of the roulette tokens you can use the daily rewards.

Basically you search a value in the daily rewards. Day 15 has 25 diamonds. I search 25 in double. Get a few 100 results. Use increment to narrow down value. Then go to first pointer few bytes above the address were your value is contained, copy the offset between the two addresses. Then go to that pointer. Then do pointer search. Then save all the values in the result list to saved list. Then do the same offset calculation (0x28) then place the values in the result list. Refine them to 1~5000 as it will contain all the values related to rewards..etc. Edit them. Then do a purchase. 

5 hours ago, Platonic said:

it worked thank you so much you're amazing