Game freezes/crashes when changing value

Unknownzzzzzzzz

Question

x4 is exemple your amount is 100 you search 100x4 same for refine new number x4 and when u have less adress edit number u want ( exemple 999999x4 ) crypted search is same as normal but chech crypted value 

i missed to ask u ( i dont see him in playstore so i cant check ) what is number of last version of this game

7 minutes ago, blocx said:

x4 is exemple your amount is 100 you search 100x4 same for refine new number x4 and when u have less adress edit number u want ( exemple 999999x4 ) crypted search is same as normal but chech crypted value 

i missed to ask u ( i dont see him in playstore so i cant check ) what is number of last version of this game

The game is not available in the playstore because it got cracked within the released year,and also this is not  original version,the fanmade mod for supporting the Game author

But there's free version of the game,you can download it here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/03skz3u40w2gxi1/HeroFighterX_CrazyAI.apk/file

14 minutes ago, blocx said:

I will try learning the methods you mentioned from Youtube,thanks for your help,i really appreciate it

im not sure to sucess with this game there go so fast and it look strange game i cant win 1 battle no sucess to touch other do u think its tutorial ? i want help u but no like this game i will try to play a litle and tell u if im sucess

33 minutes ago, blocx said:

im not sure to sucess with this game there go so fast and it look strange game i cant win 1 battle no sucess to touch other do u think its tutorial ? i want help u but no like this game i will try to play a litle and tell u if im sucess

Sorry it was the mod version,i was wrong

Here's the Original one

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tzlxwfckd5ep9l4/HeroFighterX_FullVer.apk/file

Your method is still not working in the Paid version,the free versions don't need to do like that you can just edit the value

This version doesn't have anti cheats

Thanks for the helps anyways

I'll come ask again when the paid version was Cracked or become free.

I have reached my limit for posts today too

Edited by Unknownzzzzzzzz