Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm currently working on making my pixel gun 3d speedhack pro version finished and made public (will have 34 speeds as well as custom) and also a township mega hack (gold, money, xp, prices, regatta, friend gifts, barn space, barn items, etc.). Which script do you want to see?

 

Reply with what you want me to prioritize!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't understand why "you" split cheat into multiple script. For me if it is about one game just do everything in the same files, there is no need to split bif you don't use module

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I share scripts a couple days after I make them. I like getting feedback on each script so I can make it the best it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mean you make your script evolving,

You start at version 1 and each time you add or remove a fonctionality to the script you increase the version number

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, MAARS said:

I don't understand why "you" split cheat into multiple script. For me if it is about one game just do everything in the same files, there is no need to split bif you don't use module

Thanks. But still no. Why? Because publishing takes forever. I have to encrypt script, decrypt mega hack, add to mega hack, encrypt mega hack again, and then update the post on a crappy phone. Also, people will not see it's updated because noone follows script posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When publishing an encrypted script, we always keep the unencrypted version you don't need to delete it, you are actually making your work difficult that it should be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do keep the raw version myself. I didn't mean decrypt mega hack, I just meant grab it from my person repository - sorry! Anyway though, it's still a pain. If you really think it's that good of an idea, maybe I can try it out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you give this game a try? If you could -

I would like to see some angel legion script, I believe some of the data are stored in server but there's also some loopholes because my server's top players are hacking.

I hope you understand my complicated explaining. Here's playstore link of the game,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.silverstarstudio.angellegion%26hl%3Den_US%26gl%3DUS%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dangel%2Blegion%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_UF9YYpG9Ar-D1e8P28mq0AU&ved=2ahUKEwiRpeyij5T3AhW_QfUHHdukCloQ5YQBegQIVRAC&usg=AOvVaw05SFjZ40UwSNxc17fqoE8I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2022 at 1:54 PM, OOETOOETPOET said:

Can you give this game a try? If you could -

I would like to see some angel legion script, I believe some of the data are stored in server but there's also some loopholes because my server's top players are hacking.

I hope you understand my complicated explaining. Here's playstore link of the game,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.silverstarstudio.angellegion%26hl%3Den_US%26gl%3DUS%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dangel%2Blegion%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_UF9YYpG9Ar-D1e8P28mq0AU&ved=2ahUKEwiRpeyij5T3AhW_QfUHHdukCloQ5YQBegQIVRAC&usg=AOvVaw05SFjZ40UwSNxc17fqoE8I

Will try, thanks a lot! But please contact me later as I am busy right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Working on it, but it is not that simple. This is the kind of thing that takes years of grind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 11:51 PM, HorridModz said:

I'm currently working on making my pixel gun 3d speedhack pro version finished and made public (will have 34 speeds as well as custom) and also a township mega hack (gold, money, xp, prices, regatta, friend gifts, barn space, barn items, etc.). Which script do you want to see?

 

Reply with what you want me to prioritize!

If you could make a currency script for pg3d that would be really helpful 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.