Buriedbornes

galih_ken

1 hour ago, galih_ken said:

Previously around 2017 you could look for double and edit directly. Now there's no result for double or you get banned attempting. 

How to hack soulstones and gold shards? 

You can buy items in the shop for free and that doesn't get you a ban. Just search the cost e:double and change to 0.

43 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20220309-085946_Buriedbornes.thumb.jpg.49323bd9a77b9940b0b6869ba9689f89.jpg

You can actually buy the soul shards for free by changing the the cost of fragments of death to 0.

Woah. How do I search for that? I don't really know how to use GG beside direct search and edit. 🤭

Never mind, tyvm

33 minutes ago, galih_ken said:

Woah. How do I search for that? I don't really know how to use GG beside direct search and edit. 🤭

Never mind, tyvm

I think any prices in the shop can be searched as e:double and change all results to 0.

If you wanted to find the exact one to change then search the price e:double and then do increment edit 1. Then check what the price has changed to. You could then revert and remove the other values and that would leave you with the value you need.

Hope that helps.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:19 AM, galih_ken said:

Previously around 2017 you could look for double and edit directly. Now there's no result for double or you get banned attempting. 

How to hack soulstones and gold shards? 

I put together a script for this https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/2914-buriedbornes-script/ 

Archived