Knights and Dragons hack for $$

Toogooche

Knights and dragons android

I've been playing around with the values but I have a very limited understanding of GG's functions. I've looked through prior requests but they are no longer relevant. As such I am willing to pay $50-$100 AUD, the value will depend on the extent of the exploit. 

My attempts:

The game kept force closing, so I selected prevent unload lvl3, alongside hiding the game 2,3,4. At which point I used fuzzy searches to find values but I had no luck adjusting said values. 

22 hours ago, Toogooche said:

Knights and dragons android

I've been playing around with the values but I have a very limited understanding of GG's functions. I've looked through prior requests but they are no longer relevant. As such I am willing to pay $50-$100 AUD, the value will depend on the extent of the exploit. 

My attempts:

The game kept force closing, so I selected prevent unload lvl3, alongside hiding the game 2,3,4. At which point I used fuzzy searches to find values but I had no luck adjusting said values. 

I'll have a look for you. 

No payment needed. 

I do it for fun 

No promises though.....

Ah.

Wow.  Nope. Can't change anything at all 

I tried:

Negative shopping , modifying chest rewards,  quest rewards , modify coins directly , modify while in battle , modify health , modify player stats directly , modify items , etc etc .

Tried encrypted and not. 

This game is beyond my skill level.

Sorry 😁 

22 minutes ago, sodaface said:

Ah.

Wow.  Nope. Can't change anything at all 

I tried:

Negative shopping , modifying chest rewards,  quest rewards , modify coins directly , modify while in battle , modify health , modify player stats directly , modify items , etc etc .

Tried encrypted and not. 

This game is beyond my skill level.

Sorry 😁 

I didn't think you'd have much luck. I think most exploits with this game were patched years ago. There used to be mod apk's freely available but they stopped. Some Dev's spoil all the fun.

What is the fundamental issue though?

On a separate note I am aware that some are able to create accounts with an allotment of goods. For example I purchased an account that for all intents and purposes was only a few weeks old, yet had access to many unobtainable goods.

Anyone have an idea as to what could be responsible for such?

Archived