Sign in to follow this  
invictus

Castle Clash

symphonia how do you hacked hero stats? 

IVahrezio what is setting debugger and how to use it?

this method doesn't work anymore since the last update. I've tried many times but still no result

sorry

OK I know this game is still hackable because newb has beaten the new wave attacks to j-5. I only got to E4 and I'm lvls 100 with 14k might. This new beat the hardest lvl in 11seconds. Total bull****. Anyone have any luck?

OK I know this game is still hackable because newb has beaten the new wave attacks to j-5. I only got to E4 and I'm lvls 100 with 14k might. This new beat the hardest lvl in 11seconds. Total bull****. Anyone have any luck?
share it please Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I can hack immortal and skill
tell us how you do it Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

there is still hack of hero stats with using GG. maybe someone here knows it?

Definitely works!! Just need an modded apk. If I knew how to decompile I would. I really want to know what's the difference between playstore version and the modded apk I have.

Hi all,

I managed to decompile the apk but what do I do next? What do I need to edit? in order for me to be able to change the stats? There's a folder with all the .xml files stating the heroes and such but then it is encrypted.

Anyone to guide along? I dont need the exact answers but probably just some hints to direct me.

Thanks if anyone is willing to help. :)