Sign in to follow this  
invictus

Castle Clash

Death, you mean by hacking db's files?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

All u need is gg...but every new patch have fix because they are checking logs.so when u find out some hack use it as much as u can till they patch game.but there are always new ways to make it u just ned to find right adress for that what u need.but this game is 100% hackable.and best is that they don't ban hackers because they know that only through hackers they can improve the game :)

All u need is gg...but every new patch have fix because they are checking logs.so when u find out some hack use it as much as u can till they patch game.but there are always new ways to make it u just ned to find right adress for that what u need.but this game is 100% hackable.and best is that they don't ban hackers because they know that only through hackers they can improve the game :)

Would you be so kind to share how?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Would you be so kind to share how?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

I'll just give u a small tip:when ur hero is about to lvl up there are 3 values:gold,honor bagges and dungeon flames that u need for upgrade.try to look for the gold amount u need to upgrade to get adress of hero u would like to modify stats.had full tutorial but that is fixed now and shared it only with vips.but I gave u now the most needed clue how is it made.

Not rly true I have succesfully hacked stats of my heroes so I can wipe any1 I want.game isn't full serversided...{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Screenshot_2013-09-19-12-17-24.png

share this with VIP+ members please!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

sry but I will share only to vips so u will need to get vip.

I get vip for this and yet I get no reply, so do other vips interested in this too :(

I tried to hack the gem and gold but seems that it is stored in server side and the number is only locally visual changed.

will keep on trying. ;)

i can hack heroes stats before the latest patch (1.2.25) but now only the values changed but the stats wouldn't change. I'll keep trying! if anyone has found it first, please share :D

hmm i tryed with setting debugger and can hack money . but now it cant because the latest update :D Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk

I thought i found the new adress.  I can change the att and def values of the hero but when i go to use him i get DC :(  I've only spend 5 mins looking though.  will look further.