sammax71

Question

I've noticed recently that all of a sudden I get a bunch of new posts appear at the same time but they've been posted some time ago. As an example, today is Tues 12th October and loads of posts appeared that says they were posted last Saturday/Sunday.

I was wondering is this an issue with just me and my phone or is it that new posts have to be authorised by somebody before they appear? If its the latter it seems a bit excessive that someone has to wait 3 days for their post to appear.

2 answers to this question

New users topic posts are directly approved by admins. If the admins dodnt have time to approve their posts, they are still pending. Not post yet.

Like we all have to wait a time when uploading script in lua section.

When admins approve post, date is shown by when we start create post, upload script. Not by approved time.

4 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

New users topic posts are directly approved by admins. If the admins dodnt have time to approve their posts, they are still pending. Not post yet.

Like we all have to wait a time when uploading script in lua section.

When admins approve post, date is shown by when we start create post, upload script. Not by approved time.

OK, thanks. At least not an issue at my end then.

Maybe they need more admins or people to approve posts at least. Cut down on the wait time for new users. Must put some people off of using the site if they have to wait so long for a post to be approved.

Archived