Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Can u help me with how to hack these game?anyone?


 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

with Weapon ID..

you can find the exact address of your current equipped weapon and change it  to any weapon you like.

also you can max out its durability too.😀

With the backpack you showed in your video (think the id you had was 604010). That code shows nothing for me but I was changing the items I had in my backpack. I saw you changed items in a locker at a location.

I will try later to see if I can find it in a locker but it got me wondering if that is the case how many other items might only be found out in locations 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Ya im instead moved the item from container to bag till i find exact value then replace it!

the durability is inside the address?

yup..for the current equipped weapon.

its doesnt matter what weapon you have in first the place..

i think its the 3rd address below ID. 

7 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

With the backpack you showed in your video (think the id you had was 604010). That code shows nothing for me but I was changing the items I had in my backpack. I saw you changed items in a locker at a location.

I will try later to see if I can find it in a locker but it got me wondering if that is the case how many other items might only be found out in locations 🤔

i see..

kinda wonder why that one is missing from your list.

the IDs that you found it all the same as mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

yup..for the current equipped weapon.

its doesnt matter what weapon you have in first the place..

i think its the 3rd address below ID. 

i see..

kinda wonder why that one is missing from your list.

the IDs that you found it all the same as mine.

604007 - 604010 are the backpacks and they can be found in lockers. Everything else I found in the backpack. All ID's are the same as yours 👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi guys..

i had a problem..i cant progress further in the game after Prologue.

im stuck at here...

IMG_20210919_224548.thumb.jpg.677e221df1a2ff407164c7164e4d0731.jpg

i use F1vm.

outside F1vm...the game give no problem at all. the same above appear in a blink and im good to go.

my connection seem OK...though.

any idea?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

hi guys..

i had a problem..i cant progress further in the game after Prologue.

im stuck at here...

IMG_20210919_224548.thumb.jpg.677e221df1a2ff407164c7164e4d0731.jpg

i use F1vm.

outside F1vm...the game give no problem at all. the same above appear in a blink and im good to go.

my connection seem OK...though.

any idea?

Its happened to me too...

i got this problem when i tryed to play the DLC on up right or if u use proxy server with lucky patcher for free buy...

or maybe they just detected u cheated....anyway i think u lost your progress...

I think u can try to save your progress with an file manager and backup your progress on

/data/data/com.HuaYigame.DeliveryFromThePain/

and go to shared pref and see if u can restore your progresss....

tell me if worked!!!

 

Edited by Kimastar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

or maybe they just detected u cheated....anyway i think u lost your progress...

i thought of that at first as i was hacking very early in the game but i did clear the game data and uninstall/reinstall it..restart again without doing anything.

the outcome still the same.

9 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

think u can try to save your progress with an file manager and backup your progress on

/data/data/com.HuaYigame.DeliveryFromThePain/

and go to shared pref and see if u can restore your progresss....

im already done that..not work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MonkeySAN said:

i thought of that at first as i was hacking very early in the game but i did clear the game data and uninstall/reinstall it..restart again without doing anything.

the outcome still the same.

im already done that..not work.

hmmm...maybe this its just a bug?

dont play anymore the DLC and u will fine think...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the thing is i wasnt try to play the DLC at all.

im just finished the prologue..that helping guy dead and im all alone..now got access all the stuffs..nothing to do much..went out..boom..im stuck.

outside F1vm the game was just fine but i cant hack anymore since im not rooted.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

the thing is i wasnt try to play the DLC at all.

im just finished the prologue..that helping guy dead and im all alone..now got access all the stuffs..nothing to do much..went out..boom..im stuck.

outside F1vm the game was just fine but i cant hack anymore since im not rooted.

 

sry i cant help u...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.