Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

12 hours ago, Forzaken said:

Yes, all you need is to hide root for EHT. Im not sure about other devices, i use LD Player + Magisk. Works fine using magiskhide.image.thumb.png.61cbbc3e37dfb4e13e1f70d03c747ee5.png

Can you make tutorial for install magisk and use it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 6:03 PM, Forzaken said:

There is bunch of tutorial on Youtube, find specific tutorial.

Can you share how you got those chests? Cant edit special tab as it results in ban

On 12/28/2023 at 11:16 AM, 281717_1434557891 said:

Do you use original apk of the game?

How do you bypass the hook detection?

Or just tell us what LD Player & version of magisk that u use? And if it need module, tell us that too. Ty.

Coz from what i know magisk somehow not so compatible with pc emulator.

I use LDplayer version 4

I got all the necessary software needed just gimme a heads up if you want me to upload it

On 1/7/2024 at 12:53 PM, hazzon1 said:

Can you share how you got those chests? Cant edit special tab as it results in ban

some items can be directly edited. but most of items could trigger ban.

On 11/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, kunkunkh said:

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-15-33-63_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.thumb.jpg.10bcb9410f2ce290f0fcd10bb4e90ead.jpghttps://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2003180753

Just follow how this guy do it.

Don't mind the thai words his writing those are instructions.

Warning: don't hack or change the value of elements soul and anything on special inventory you'll get banned.

If you just do what the video had shown you will not get banned. I've been playing for weeks now.

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-16-05-26_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-16-16-90_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-16-25-48_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-16-39-78_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-17-01-07_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-17-18-57_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-18-37-93_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-21-23-10_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-09-23-22-20_bebc5b24fcfa09fec0f188d50da87968.jpg

Just follow this tutorial.

I noticed that too, been testing GG and changed some of the purchasable products from $$$ to gold coins, ive also changed some costume quantities, elixirs etc, material quantities etc.

Do you know which items trigger a ban? anything we should avoid?  

On 1/8/2024 at 1:43 PM, Forzaken said:

some items can be directly edited. but most of items could trigger ban.

Just follow this tutorial.

Like which items/special inventory? 

also, I noticed that the accoubt sometimes unbans itself on noxplayer with GG, however once transferred onto iPhone, the ban is in place indefinitely? 

On 1/11/2024 at 12:33 AM, musashicharlie said:

Like which items/special inventory? 

also, I noticed that the accoubt sometimes unbans itself on noxplayer with GG, however once transferred onto iPhone, the ban is in place indefinitely? 

So far safe:

- Hunter name change card
- Hunter appearance card
- Chief name change card
- (I forgot the item name) The key that used to open Darkness Front Yard, that has only 10 level
- Item drop & Exp Buffs
- Secret tech book bundle
- Packet of shadow souls
- Costume
- Hunter Medal

I don't know if there's more, u should test it.

#EDIT#

Another safe hack:
- Darkness creatures level
- GEXP

Edited by Forzaken

2 hours ago, Forzaken said:

So far safe:

- Hunter name change card
- Hunter appearance card
- Chief name change card
- (I forgot the item name) The key that used to open Darkness Front Yard, that has only 10 level
- Item drop & Exp Buffs
- Secret tech book bundle
- Packet of shadow souls
- Costume
- Hunter Medal

I don't know if there's more, u should test it.

#EDIT#

Another safe hack:
- Darkness creatures level
- GEXP

Ah thanks,

Safe (i think): the Gem chest, pvp weapons

I tested the world bosses chest, i think that gets noticed and bans you. 

Also chaos equipment (my dumbass used my main account to give it a try, unforgivable haha).

Edited by musashicharlie

On 1/12/2024 at 3:56 AM, musashicharlie said:

Ah thanks,

Safe (i think): the Gem chest, pvp weapons

I tested the world bosses chest, i think that gets noticed and bans you. 

Also chaos equipment (my dumbass used my main account to give it a try, unforgivable haha).

hmm quiet interesting lol...

Im not sure about gem chest

If you want world boss weapon, just edit the material.

For chaos equipment, it should be safe based on my experience, been using chaos equipment with 4/4 stats for 3 weeks and still fine. Probably you got reported from colosseum if you equipped chaos equipment for your pvp hunters. If that's the case, just make sure don't use chaos equipment in colosseum. I personally mixing my pvp gears with some wb weapon and og gears. make sure you have end game helmet and belt to trick them thinking that you are a legit player. You know, what u gonna do when you found someone using early game helmet and belt while using chaos equipment, right? So just pay more attention with colosseum and you should be fine~

5 minutes ago, Forzaken said:

hmm quiet interesting lol...

Im not sure about gem chest

If you want world boss weapon, just edit the material.

For chaos equipment, it should be safe based on my experience, been using chaos equipment with 4/4 stats for 3 weeks and still fine. Probably you got reported from colosseum if you equipped chaos equipment for your pvp hunters. If that's the case, just make sure don't use chaos equipment in colosseum. I personally mixing my pvp gears with some wb weapon and og gears. make sure you have end game helmet and belt to trick them thinking that you are a legit player. You know, what u gonna do when you found someone using early game helmet and belt while using chaos equipment, right? So just pay more attention with colosseum and you should be fine~

Did you also just edit the materials for chaos? or a way to change the stats to existing chaos equipment? So i edited chaos armour fragments to 5000, that could have caused a ban (in my main account). 

I did another test run yesterday, with technical books, i edited the bundles to about 1000 and used it all. I think that caused a ban. 

1 hour ago, musashicharlie said:

Did you also just edit the materials for chaos? or a way to change the stats to existing chaos equipment? So i edited chaos armour fragments to 5000, that could have caused a ban (in my main account). 

I did another test run yesterday, with technical books, i edited the bundles to about 1000 and used it all. I think that caused a ban. 

all items inside material tab is safe to edit. i usually edited to 2m each material, more than 10m for rune stone, feather, and mana essence haha.

have you try to use 'WARP 1.1.1.1' and remove the game data? just to make sure...

and if you are new and not sure which item is safe, you better to hack 1 type of item at a time. because if you hack more than 1, when you got banned you will be confused which one trigger the ban. after you hack the item then use it and wait for 30-60 mins before you reopen the game. if you don't get banned it should be safe. anyway try to use 200 tech book bundles haha, don't be greedy and consumed too much item at one time. 

Edited by Forzaken

Haha yeah

will test one thing at a time. What i noticed right now is that:

1. Changing the purchasable items from gems/money to gold coins. those items dont get you banned. i got the gem chests, wings, pets, etc and still dont get banned after 2 hours. 
  2. Costume quantities dont get you banned. had 5 plat costumes edited, waited an hour + and didnt get banned. 
  3. Special inventory is hit and miss. the both book bundles up to a certain point gets you banned. i will try 50 at a time to see what happens and wait for an hour. maybe it notices crazy quantities at a time?
  4. Will give materials a try, i think thats the way to go.

What is WARP 1.1.1.1 ? right now i got a ban of -19735 days left (usually it settles to 999 for permanent ban, if im lucky this doesnt resort in a ban and game plays as normal).

Edit - just used WARP 1.1.1.1, help remove the temporary suspension on email. do i always need to switch it on now? 

Edited by musashicharlie

15 hours ago, musashicharlie said:

Haha yeah

will test one thing at a time. What i noticed right now is that:

1. Changing the purchasable items from gems/money to gold coins. those items dont get you banned. i got the gem chests, wings, pets, etc and still dont get banned after 2 hours. 
  2. Costume quantities dont get you banned. had 5 plat costumes edited, waited an hour + and didnt get banned. 
  3. Special inventory is hit and miss. the both book bundles up to a certain point gets you banned. i will try 50 at a time to see what happens and wait for an hour. maybe it notices crazy quantities at a time?
  4. Will give materials a try, i think thats the way to go.

What is WARP 1.1.1.1 ? right now i got a ban of -19735 days left (usually it settles to 999 for permanent ban, if im lucky this doesnt resort in a ban and game plays as normal).

Edit - just used WARP 1.1.1.1, help remove the temporary suspension on email. do i always need to switch it on now? 

yeah it's better to use WARP whenever you play EHT. just to protect your IP. usually ban without minus eg "999" is account ban, and the one with minus eg "-19735" is ip ban. so that's why we use WARP.

talking about book bundles, i can;t explain it haha. as for me, i've used 750 tech book bundle on 3 days old account and it's safe...