Booblyc TD (encrypted values?)

Reaction

Hello another tower defense game!

I'm currently trying to to find diamond or any value in the game actually. but everything appears to be encrypted I presume? I've attempted to do encrypted search multiple times but I always end up with 0 found at the end.

I also tried to find through ordering here, but so far getting nada. 

diamonds.thumb.jpeg.8a3df5bccdf8a95201334b7a2711a377.jpeg

I think it's def XOR related but my monkey brain still not managing to do it. will update if I figure it out. for now if anyone has any clue what to do here, or hacked it before will be really appreciated.

Play Store: Booblyc TD

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Maybe it's not completely server checked, try to get by with inconspicuous edits;)

I searched double for the 104:18000 and I set the the diamonds to -18,000. I did it like 10 times+ bought all heroes and maxed em. did multiple levels and also joined the tournament(I was scared here so I only used the weak default hero and intentionally got low timer). all this 2 hour+ ago and still not banned. so yea I will update if I get banned but so far alls good fam

edit:thanks@blocxfor the discovery, and taking one for the team lol. we might be joining you soon 😅

Archived