Finding Aim assist value and Noping lib Methods (real gangster crime)

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Game: Real Gangster Crime

Picture: Guy with a yellow shirt with a blue car in the background with helicopter

Installation: from apk combo because i was modding it with AIDE (yes i have a dump.cs file)

Arch: Arm-v7 

===========

Hi everyone i found this aim assist in this game called real gangster crime but i am bad at looking for aim assist values

heres one clue i found. i found this on and off button that enables and disables aim assist could i find it by searching in float in the possible aim assist memory regions then turn it on then pressed changed then turn it off and press changed again? or tell me how would you guys find it! thanks everyone 🙂 

Second Question: 

can i nop (disable) lib method offsets by editing them to 0? 

Here is a method offset from dump.cs

Range: Xa

Description: NPC Attack function 

Method Offset: 0x1EA92F8

what i think will happen is apon the npc shooting the game would crash lol

1 answer to this question

On 8/8/2021 at 12:24 AM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Game: Real Gangster Crime

Picture: Guy with a yellow shirt with a blue car in the background with helicopter

Installation: from apk combo because i was modding it with AIDE (yes i have a dump.cs file)

Arch: Arm-v7 

===========

Hi everyone i found this aim assist in this game called real gangster crime but i am bad at looking for aim assist values

heres one clue i found. i found this on and off button that enables and disables aim assist could i find it by searching in float in the possible aim assist memory regions then turn it on then pressed changed then turn it off and press changed again? or tell me how would you guys find it! thanks everyone 🙂 

Second Question: 

can i nop (disable) lib method offsets by editing them to 0? 

Here is a method offset from dump.cs

Range: Xa

Description: NPC Attack function 

Method Offset: 0x1EA92F8

what i think will happen is apon the npc shooting the game would crash lol

I believe this is the on/off switch you found it was in the control settings of the game

Also I do believe editing to 0 is how you NOP with but if not you can search the offset 1EA92F8 in a hex editor and search the hex bytes found at the address as hex in xa(not sure how many results this will return) and/or limit to the start and end address of the .so

Hope it helps!

Untitled22_20210809004622.png

Archived