ROGUE LAND

sammax71

If you change values directly it appears to be visual only. The best way to hack everything is through the shop.

Region: Anonymous

Value type: dword

Coins & Gems are very simple. Go to the pack that is 10,000 coins for 1000 gems to buy. Change 10,000 to 999,999,999 and the 1000 to -999,999,999 and purchase.

All remaining items can be got as long as they are for sale in some package in the shop. That's any item required for upgrading a Gear item or levelling up a Hero or Energy.

You need to locate the value of the item you want to get. There's no set way to do this but with a little effort they can be found. Try using group searches with items within the package that your item is in.

Once you've located your value do Goto address and copy the dword value 2 lines above your value. Then locate a coin value that you can purchase with gems. I use the 10,000 one because its easy to find. You then need to Goto that address and paste the value you copied from the item you want to the line that's 2 above the 10,000 value. Change the 10,000 to however many you want of the item. You can then purchase that item instead of the coins.

I've included a screen recording of me getting one item. Hopefully that will make it a bit clearer for anyone interested in this game.

https://sbupload.com/94faef5cf119b5e6

Shout out to blocx for his help and input with this hack.

Archived