You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MjR
      So, i did a mistake that change my soul egg to a number that I can't see full. Did anyone know how to find it?, I already do much prestige after that tho. So, the number must be already changed from what I change.

Bad English, i know. Ask if you don't understand. Thanks in advance.
    • By Burp
      I cannot seem to get the value to change. Ive tried searching for the prestige value and sould egg value but to no avail. Any help appreciated
    • By stdout
      I am curious if people still actively play this. It has quite the strong following, as well as co-op. Here is what is working:
      Unlimited Gold Eggs Unlimited Chickens (max on Contracts) Unlimited Boost Tokens (Giftable) Unlimited Cash I am seeking some guidance for this new update... Maybe some ways that we can complete the spaceship missions faster without the use of changing device date/time. Though the Dev's detection on this is minimal, it will still mark you as a cheater in Co-Op as well as possibly reset awards earned.

Things I would like to achieve:
      Spaceship completion Manipulation of artifacts Manipulation of egg laying rate and or amount of eggs laid Most common datatype is Double. Occasional use of DWord. I have found very few matching Encrypteds but no avail to editing them, making me thing they may be unrelated or irrelevant. Some values seem to be protected or overwritten from somewhere else, browsing memory regions I didn't find anything that popped out at me. Will keep trying, though.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    • By Linotek
      I'd like to be able to edit the number of Prophecy eggs I have. Currently 93. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.