Need Help With Archery Battle 3d(doodle mobile)

Hasib0

1 hour ago, Hasib0 said:

Hey Guys,

I was kind of busy so could not reply, I got a way to unlock any equipment in inventory (it might feel complicated, but belive me, it is not).

range:A(anonymous)

type: dword

Now go to your inventory.this works for every kinds of equipments there.

For example take bow. Remember the lower (not in stat just according to their position in inventory) equipment has a lower dword number.

First select the lowest training bow. give a fuzzy or unknown search with dword. then select a higher bow and select increased. then select a lower one and do decreased, if you have more than two bows you can be creative(like searching 0~115), just remember If you equip a higher bow than the current one do increased, if equip lower than the current one, do decreased. I belive you will get TWO addresses with 0-115 (same)dword value. save them. then edit both to 115 ( no more than that) and freeze(important!).Voila, you get the best bow with max stats even if you have not unlocked it.(though you woun't see that in inventory, just start a game to see result)

Now start any game, then as soon as the game loads, who ever gets to shoot, unfreeze  both of them or at least the last one.(you will not get any validation errors this way, don't worry if the value changes back, you will still have the best equipments untill the game finishes)

Before starting another game, just edit it again and freeze.

You can do this for every item(all items lowest one is 0 and highest is 114 or 115)

Just do not forget to unfreeze as soon as the game loads.

If somebody wants to make a script out of this procedure, Go ahed, you are most welcome. Enjoy.(By the way, this method works also for games like 8 ball pool etc)

hmm..i cant make it to work.

find all the others stats in goto that 2 Dword values.

changed the Zoom value but nothing happen.

care to explain in more details.

@Hasib0 ?

Edited by MonkeySAN

3 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

hmm..i cant make it to work.

find all the others stats in goto that 2 Dword values.

changed the Zoom value but nothing happen.

care to explain in more details.

@Hasib0 ?

Ok @MonkeySAN, My bad,

I think in the new version the highest equipment value is 108 rather than 115, I can not edit the previous post now :(.

Ok. For zoom equipment or sight in the game, the order is:

Training<skyline<night<order<dawn<sharp<...........<Thor<controller I think you get the idea.

The value of training sight is 0. The value for the highest sight 'Controller' is 108.

Say, you have Training,skyline,order and dawn unlocked. So select or equip Training sight, then do a Fuzzy search(unknown search) with dword(only select Anonymous range). then equip skyline and do increased, then equip order and do increased again, equip training Sight and do decreased(You get the idea). to get the valu faster, when you equip Training sight, you can refine the values=0(or 0~108) using known or normal search. Then equip a higher sight and do increased using Fuzzy search again.You should be able to identify two values(in my case the offset between them was F8A4 so they are pretty far from each other.) now save them and edit them with value 108 and freeze. You should be equipped with the "controller" sight now. just do not forget to unfreeze the last value as soon as you enter a battle( that is as soon as you see the targets) 

It should work now.

Edited by Hasib0

hmm..

i dont get quite right with the unfreeze step.

if i let it freeze..it will just get server validation failed.

but if i unfreeze it..it will also sync to server and value change back to original.

maybe a video to show how its properly done?

51 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

hmm..

i dont get quite right with the unfreeze step.

if i let it freeze..it will just get server validation failed.

but if i unfreeze it..it will also sync to server and value change back to original.

maybe a video to show how its properly done?

ignore above..im feel stupid. 😂

i misread your post.

its not about the stats but the equipment itself.

it worked now.

@Hasib0

Edited by MonkeySAN
sorry..my bad.

1 minute ago, MonkeySAN said:

found the Bow...and the rest are just below it.

IMG_20220301_054436.jpg

Well done, Remember to unfreeze the values(or just the last one of each equipment) as soon as the game starts to avoid server validation error. DO NOT WORRY IF THE VALUES CHANGE BACK. equipments don't get changed in mid battle. just before the next game, edit and freeze again. (edit all of them to 108 from saved list, and freeze together, do a google search if you have problem with unfreezing a saved value quickly. 🙂

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

Is the Arm Guard 108 too? I've found the value but when I make it 108 and freeze nothing happens.

its 37.

just equip, search and refine the Bow.

Training Bow = 0

Boa Constrictor = 3

Forest Cabin = 10

Poisonous Spider = 21

others equipment values are in the address.

Edited by MonkeySAN

11 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

its 37.

just equip, search and refine the Bow.

Training Bow = 0

Boa Constrictor = 3

Forest Cabin = 10

Poisonous Spider = 21

others equipment values are in the address.

Thanks for that 👍🏻

I made a script so you can enable / disable quickly.

Give it a try and see if it works for you.

ArcheryBattle.lua

@Hasib0

Looks like these hacks are only visual. Once you unfreeze the values it returns to the actual equipment you have equipped although on screen it looks like you're using the best items.

You can tell by the zoom in. Play a game and don't unfreeze so you get the validation error but you'll see how much the scope zooms in. Then compare it to a game where you unfreeze the values.

Edited by sammax71