Need Help With Archery Battle 3d(doodle mobile)

Hasib0

This Game looks very hackable but it somehow hammers almost everything, lvl emaluation, all kinds of memory hacks, time hack to open chests faster, nothing works. Somebody please help.

Android 10, root.

Edited by Hasib0

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

Worked fine until I got to Deciduous Forest then I just keep getting a server validation error.

i think only in Best of 3...it got that error.

can you make the script to just turn on single stat at the time?

it could be any one of it that trigger the error or it could be all of it.

32 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i think only in Best of 3...it got that error.

can you make the script to just turn on single stat at the time?

it could be any one of it that trigger the error or it could be all of it.

Here you go if you want to try:

ArcheryBattle(2).lua

Maybe enabling the script once you start a game might work 🤷🏻‍♂️

25 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

ok..just played 2 Best of 3 match in that stage..

with Disable Range..everything seem fine.

Count Up match still ok as usual for all hacks enable.

need someone else to confirm.

I'll have a go later and let you know. I found a way to cheat the wind but that too was giving verification errors.

33 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

946996132_Screenshot_20220223-220215_ArcheryBattle.thumb.jpg.99d734763c1f25e5856e486c3417e82c.jpg23825245_Screenshot_20220223-220315_ArcheryBattle.thumb.jpg.84d577055f321f0e9800a0b5ab3af80a.jpg

Couldn't find the card values to change so of course it had to land on one of them 😂😂😂

arent those values are server sided?

i managed to change coins and landed on them but still got the original value.

Edited by MonkeySAN

33 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

arent those values are server sided?

i managed to change coins and landed on them but still got the original value.

Oh OK. That's what I was trying to find out. Won't bother now 😂

Just found how to change the card prizes too.

13 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Oh OK. That's what I was trying to find out. Won't bother now 😂

not to worry man..

my hope was high when i was able to change it..only to get disapointment later on.

🤣😂

Edited by MonkeySAN

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

not to worry man..

my hope was high when i was able to change it..only to get disapointment later on.

🤣😂

I tried making the arrow speed really high. Thought it might compensate for lack of range and the wind but it made no difference.

Hey Guys,

I was kind of busy so could not reply, I got a way to unlock any equipment in inventory (it might feel complicated, but belive me, it is not).

range:A(anonymous)

type: dword

Now go to your inventory.this works for every kinds of equipments there.

For example take bow. Remember the lower (not in stat just according to their position in inventory) equipment has a lower dword number.

First select the lowest training bow. give a fuzzy or unknown search with dword. then select a higher bow and select increased. then select a lower one and do decreased, if you have more than two bows you can be creative(like searching 0~115), just remember If you equip a higher bow than the current one do increased, if equip lower than the current one, do decreased. I belive you will get TWO addresses with 0-115 (same)dword value. save them. then edit both to 115 ( no more than that) and freeze(important!).Voila, you get the best bow with max stats even if you have not unlocked it.(though you woun't see that in inventory, just start a game to see result)

Now start any game, then as soon as the game loads, who ever gets to shoot, unfreeze  both of them or at least the last one.(you will not get any validation errors this way, don't worry if the value changes back, you will still have the best equipments untill the game finishes)

Before starting another game, just edit it again and freeze.

You can do this for every item(all items lowest one is 0 and highest is 114 or 115)

Just do not forget to unfreeze as soon as the game loads.

If somebody wants to make a script out of this procedure, Go ahed, you are most welcome. Enjoy.(By the way, this method works also for games like 8 ball pool etc)

Edited by Hasib0