dump

blocx

Question

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, blocx said:

hi all i see here many people talk about dump i would know if someone can explain me what is dump ?

The word "dump" can have many meanings. In computing terms I think it simply means to get the contents of something.

So, il2cppdumper is a program that will allow you to get the contents of the il2cpp file.

I'm no computing expert but that's what I understand it to mean and the only way I can think of explaining it. I'm sure someone with better knowledge can either correct me or explain it better.

Yes actually it's important for any game or application , for example we have protected application of DEX , nothing can open it , it's Encrypted  , and can be only loaded by memory execution , use GG Dump & to get file of real DEX file which is sorted in memory & used to run application .

For Il2cpp use GGDump if game is protected otherwise use Perfare\Il2cppDumper for game dumping

For UE4 Engines games , use ue4dumper from official & first link in google ( github link ) , it helps extract library from memory & load it to IDA to find specific data of Offstes

• Actually the main reason for dumping it to extract game values which helps making multi platform cheating on the world games .

Archived