XxhentaixX

How to find your own speedhack value for almost any game

In this video we use this game "black dessert" as a example. This game detects when your using GG speed hack, and i also saw some requeste related to this game. So sit back and watch the tutorial how you can find speed hack for pretty much 90% of the games 🙂 I used this method on almost every game i play and never failed me. I also made a script for you guys for this game in particular. Have fun with it.

com.pearlabyss.blackdesertm.gl.lua

+rep

long tutorial bruh. But works fine. Worst group search of my life.

[added 1 minute later]

Perhaps next one for aim assist.

Thanks for the tutorial, waiting the next 😉

Couldnt wait for the aim assist xD

boom gods, are you thinking of writing a screenplay???
Can you give a discord link?

17 hours ago, GObScript said:

boom gods, are you thinking of writing a screenplay???
Can you give a discord link?

The point of the video is not for me to make an other video about the same thing. . .This logic you must apply on whichever game your playing.

6 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Videonun amacı aynı konu hakkında başka bir video çekmem değil. . .Bu mantığı hangi oyunu oynuyorsanız ona uygulamalısınız.

So how can I make aimbot?

On 5/25/2021 at 8:02 AM, XxhentaixX said:

long tutorial bruh. But works fine. Worst group search of my life.

[added 1 minute later]

Perhaps next one for aim assist.

yes aim asist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Yder
      My last post here also about speedhack. its about GG 8.31's speedhack also working on vmos android 5.1.
      So, the vmos pro and the rom that i use for this, you can get from the video below. the password for the rom is @iTechEdu.
      The vmos pro is a modded version of 1.2.3. likewise, the rom an rooted rom. These are not originals.
      .The GG 101.1 speedhack works on ff4 (tested) game if you go to speedhack: functions and tick java 43 (Speedhack: Functions>tick java 43). 
      Other games and other vmos version & roms have not been tested yet. Perhaps it work on other games as well? idk.
      My phone is mi10tpro, android 11.
      game guardian speedhack vmos pro.mp4
    • By Sub7ero
      Hi guys
      I have a problem with Game Guardian
      3 month ago i was using samsung A7 2017 with android 8 Oreo and Parallel space and GameGuardian everything was good
      But now with that phone and apps its showing error.every time i starting to use game guardian on parallel space it says (failed to load daemon, is root installed?)
      What is the problem?
      I used parallel space as root space to launch GG to hack the games at the past and it was working but now its not
    • By PublicHax
      Why don't some values change? There may be the following reasons for this:
      1) The game is worth checking the values.
      2) The values are on the server.
      3) The values are in the Bad search region (In some games this region is useless).
      4) You changed them to too small a value.
      5) The values are frozen by you or the game.
    • By Pains
      In roblox, a normal PC excutor uses this script to change user walk speed : game.Workspace.Username.Humanoid.WalkSpeed = 200 as example, but i have to put my username in if i want to make it as a script for everyone, i tryed changing all values of 16 (Defualt speed) then the game stopped, please find what value and what type of search i use to change walkspeed
    • By PublicHax
      Greetings! This is my next tutorial on the GameGuardian program. Today I will explain a topic such as How to hide GameGuardian from games.
      When can this be used?
      For example, we launched GameGuardian, we want to open Free Fire with GameGuardian running, time passes, we are simply thrown out of the game and they say Remove GameGuardian to enter the game. It makes us sad that we won't be able to cheat in Free Fire.
      What is needed for this method?
      Root rights, Virtual Xposed, and GameGuardian itself must be present on your device.
      How to implement the method?
      We need to open Xposed Virtual, add GameGuardian, open it, click on the Fix button, find a menu called Use root in virtual space, open this menu, click Yes and restart. After we have restarted GameGuardian in the virtual space, you can exit it, and remove GameGuardian from the main device.
      The end...