We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. Γ—

How to find your own speedhack value for almost any game

In this video we use this game "black dessert" as a example. This game detects when your using GG speed hack, and i also saw some requeste related to this game. So sit back and watch the tutorial how you can find speed hack for pretty much 90% of the games πŸ™‚ I used this method on almost every game i play and never failed me. I also made a script for you guys for this game in particular. Have fun with it.

Β 

com.pearlabyss.blackdesertm.gl.lua

17 hours ago, GObScript said:

boom gods, are you thinking of writing a screenplay???
Can you give a discord link?

The point of the video is not for me to make an other video about the same thing. . .This logic you must apply on whichever game your playing.

6 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Videonun amacı aynı konu hakkında başka bir video çekmem değil. . .Bu mantığı hangi oyunu oynuyorsanız ona uygulamalısınız.

So how can I make aimbot?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CALISTA
      View File GTA San Andreas
      🍁 𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒 🍁
      π™΅π™΄π™°πšƒπš„πšπ™΄πš‚---------
      πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™΄π™³ 𝙷𝙰𝙲𝙺
      πš†π™·π™Έπšƒπ™΄ π™±π™Ύπ™³πšˆ
      πšπš„π™½ πšπ™΄π™΅π™Έπ™»
      π™Έπ™½π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšˆπ™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆ
      π—™π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—’π—ͺ 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗒π—₯ 𝗠𝗒π—₯π—˜...
      https://t.me/TheGameCheaters
      Submitter CALISTA Submitted 08/10/2021 Category LUA scripts Β 
    • By CALISTA
      🍁 𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒 🍁
      π™΅π™΄π™°πšƒπš„πšπ™΄πš‚---------
      πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™΄π™³ 𝙷𝙰𝙲𝙺
      πš†π™·π™Έπšƒπ™΄ π™±π™Ύπ™³πšˆ
      πšπš„π™½ πšπ™΄π™΅π™Έπ™»
      π™Έπ™½π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšˆπ™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆ
      π—™π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—’π—ͺ 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗒π—₯ 𝗠𝗒π—₯π—˜...
      https://t.me/TheGameCheaters
    • By solz
      Few days ago, I updated my phone (Poco X3) to Android 11.
      My phone is not root, before the update, I run GG on Parallel Space with no problem including speedhack.
      Now, I can still open GG on parallel space modded apk which I downloaded on Google to prevent "Failed to load Daemon" error.
      Using scripts, search and modify value are working so far but, speedhack doesn't work at all.
      The moment I long press the GG to activate speedhack, the game crashed. I thought only 1 game would crash using speedhack but, all games crash if I try to use speedhack including apps like Facebook.
      idk anymore man, A11 is s**** if u ask me. Android 10 is faster, optimized, and simple. I want to downgrade my phone but - I don't have Laptop.
      Please someone help me regarding the issue. Appreciated it, Master.
    • By Yder
      My last post here also about speedhack. its about GG 8.31's speedhack also working on vmos android 5.1.
      So, the vmos pro and the rom that i use for this, you can get from the video below. the password for the rom is @iTechEdu.
      The vmos pro is a modded version of 1.2.3. likewise, the rom an rooted rom. These are not originals.
      .The GG 101.1 speedhack works on ff4 (tested) game if you go to speedhack: functions and tick java 43Β (Speedhack: Functions>tick java 43).Β 
      Other games and other vmos version & roms have not been tested yet. Perhaps it work on other games as well? idk.
      My phone is mi10tpro, android 11.
      game guardian speedhack vmos pro.mp4
    • By Sub7ero
      Hi guys
      I have a problem with Game Guardian
      3 month ago i was using samsungΒ A7 2017 with android 8 Oreo andΒ Parallel space and GameGuardianΒ everything was good
      But now with that phone and apps its showing error.every time i starting to use game guardian on parallel space itΒ says (failed to load daemon, is root installed?)
      What is the problem?
      I used parallel space as root space to launch GG to hack the games at the pastΒ and it was working but now its not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.