How do i get started with editing op codes in games

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi guys im new to op code editing i have an android 9 (Pie) (LG G tab) (gray back) (don't know if its arm32 or arm64)

so how do i get started with op code editing in games and and are op codes produced by functions or where exactly they come from?

1 answer to this question

Opcodes are operands of arm assembly language.

Check information about your phones processor to tell if it's 64bits or 32 should look something like Settings>About Phone>Hardware information this is where you should be able to find your processor model to Google how many bits it runs on

Operands are essentially what's telling the computer how to handle data and I believe these are registered from operations preformed in a code. However a code is executed determines how it looks on the assembly level.

https://azeria-labs.com/writing-arm-assembly-part-1/   this is a very informative tutorial it may help answer some of your questions

Perhaps a user with more expierence can provide a better description but I believe that's the gist of it

Archived