On 2/7/2021 at 6:43 AM, HackerAsura said:

hi can any body please tell me why I can't post a script which is more than 44 kb?

i want to post a pdf which tells how to make a basic script?

UltimateScriptingBookV1.pdf 935.44 kB · 6 downloads

you can upload this as template, if you will script it .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By QingQueens
      Help me pls. my device have root grant, but iruna still can detect. "please delete unnecessary application" Show up and the game Force Close.
      Can u guys help me please ?
    • By Fallen_Stress
      Hi guys i want to make a Script that prompts user input and convert the number that the user have typed with the game Xor keys. the Xor keys is 444444.
      I tried to add X4 in the number that the user type but it is not working correctly.

local ca = gg.prompt({"𝙸𝙽𝙿𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚁 𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃"},nil,{"number"}) if ca == nil then gg.toast('You cancelled the dialogue') gg.setVisible(false) return end local ca = ca[1].."X4" gg.searchNumber(ca, gg.TYPE_DWORD) local results = gg.getResultsCount() if results > 10 then local r = gg.getResults(1) gg.removeResults(r) end  
    • By MrDjan
      I need some cheats about this game for damage hack and gold
    • By GOEMON
      Can any one explain me how to use fuzzy seach to find new hack values for pubg mobile ?
      I tried
      How to find antena base value... 

I tried fuzyy.. then wear helmet and vlick increase ..then took out the helmet then click decrease... By doing this i found 100 values in anonymous range  . I edit them with 999..but nothing happened...
      Can anyone help me out 🥺

• By GOEMON
      What is Global variables & why is thats
      slow , and how to search fast by not using global variables ?