Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

7 hours ago, azziie said:

dword in Xa range bro... Search in rifine it... Buy golden ticket and will bee freeze.. quit homescapes and open homescapes goldenticket will be active bro... Just give credit to moderator by brother NO FEAR🙂🙂

Thanks bro and No Fear its work 

On 3/22/2021 at 4:17 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello @ItsSC and @NoFear I have an idea to get the old season rewards. Why not trigger the previous events (as seen in the picture below which I edited) with the help of event files located in previous games like (seasonpassreward.lua). You can attach your script to these files like the previous seasons and once the script runs the season can work along with the latest season. The scripts (dialogue's of that season) will be triggered which will allow the rewards to be redeemed. Just my thoughts otherwise you guys know better.

new.png

Hello everyone @cisco72563 hi bro did you build a script for old season like that?

8 hours ago, Nothing5727 said:

Bro can I make a YouTube video on golden ticket hack if you don't mind @NoFear

I don't know that @NoFear will agree because that's why he doesn't give the code to hack the golden ticket because there are many youtubers who think they are the ones who made the code to hack the golden ticket...this is what @NoFear said before he let out a word...

IMG_20240827_082942.jpg

2 hours ago, azziie said:

I don't know that @NoFear will agree because that's why he doesn't give the code to hack the golden ticket because there are many youtubers who think they are the ones who made the code to hack the golden ticket...this is what @NoFear said before he let out a word...

IMG_20240827_082942.jpg

Ok bro thanks 

9 hours ago, azziie said:

IMG_20240827_082942.jpg

Bro how to hack points without play the levels 

On 8/28/2024 at 7:02 PM, azziie said:

Hhahahah bro... Your memory range bro hahahaha not all.... Just only XA range bro

Bro points hack not working I read page 12 and other but not working can you help me bro

17 hours ago, Nothing5727 said:

Bro points hack not working I read page 12 and other but not working can you help me bro

Just try in try untill your success bro..I was like that at first, it didn't work for me either, so when I did it again and again and looked at the cisco tutorial, it finally worked bro.